PDA

View Full Version : PIN Calculation Formula ?

darwins
4th August, 2013, 03:59 PM
Hi Guys.

Some how the pin codes can be worked out from the attached files can some one help with a formula.

I'm not a mathematician but would like to extend my knowledge using a scientific calculator.

I often use UPA Hex - Dec Converter, I need to understand some math Xor for example which I'm told is required to work out the calculation in this situation.

Any input welcome and appreciated.

Best Regards

Darwins

Milkman
4th August, 2013, 05:25 PM
Look at the pictures, is simpler than it looks.

912secured
1st December, 2013, 08:24 AM
Im putting together etsmart batch language converter to run on english version. Any needed to work on upa will convert. The files where the best for learners now they can see the math and figure it out them selfs. Russian group tries to sell pin code writer for nissan/inf dated 09. Should of made their money when they could of, no morono or Z's verything else tries 56/66 then micro. Does a read check first to make shure bytes and data read from hazards on pass. Use to be on their mailing list changed emails. bought firmware that worked with zed-qx for 50 it would write chip ID's for most so they must of been planning cloning or firmware got was hacked or 3.27 was beta testing zed-bull but decided new machine, new money. That comp crashed and been looking for long time. Had early zbull real firmware not, junk with stuff removed for asians to same 3 bucks in hardware(thats why no body ever hacked hardware higher, sierra made with what he had) I will say again first keypro they sold at 1200 all future updates except for hard ware and firmware says death to infidels.