PDA

View Full Version : Renault clio

kkats
4th August, 2013, 04:36 PM
Hi Guys would appreciate any help with this.

Renault clio 2003
model 22dc278/62b

q239

sn: RN278F40880784

I HAVE A CODE 9770 but raido wont take it. thanks in advance for any help.

kappa1
4th August, 2013, 04:37 PM
9770 and press buton 6 to enter code

kkats
4th August, 2013, 04:51 PM
hi kapp1 pressed button 6 for 3 seconds and still give error.

osman ?elebi
4th August, 2013, 05:45 PM
24c32 eprom dump here ....

bonus2010
4th August, 2013, 06:00 PM
Hi Guys would appreciate any help with this.

Renault clio 2003
model 22dc278/62b

q239

sn: RN278F40880784

I HAVE A CODE 9770 but raido wont take it. thanks in advance for any help.

Are you entering this code through the steering wheel remote controls?

kkats
4th August, 2013, 06:42 PM
have done it via the front of radio and also tried through the steering wheel tried setting it with 6 and also tried the under switch but no joy. done a megane which is sim no problem.

PremierD
4th August, 2013, 06:51 PM
have done it via the front of radio and also tried through the steering wheel tried setting it with 6 and also tried the under switch but no joy. done a megane which is sim no problem.

Then mate as suggested above .. open radio and read the eep .. post it here and Bobs your Uncle .. you get the correct code .. (not the original one though) :)

kkats
4th August, 2013, 06:52 PM

bonus2010
4th August, 2013, 06:52 PM
Well, the radio's code entry instructions is by using the steering wheel controls.. the critical point is when haveing the correct code displayed is pressing the 'underswitch' for at least 3 seconds... (beep heard activate)

If this is not working then radio has been re-coded.. because the serial number code is right

RADIO CODE UK | Free Philips DC278/62B/P Renault radio code entry instructions and guides (http://www.radio-code.co.uk/DC278-62B-P-Renault-code-entry-guide.html)

kkats
4th August, 2013, 06:57 PM
hi Premier D, have a problem in that only have carprog clone at minute and wont read on clip suprise suprise so need to get something sorted this week. Trying to decide on best tool at minute. thanks for the reply

kkats
4th August, 2013, 07:11 PM
Well, the radio's code entry instructions is by using the steering wheel controls.. the critical point is when haveing the correct code displayed is pressing the 'underswitch' for at least 3 seconds... (beep heard activate)

If this is not working then radio has been re-coded.. because the serial number code is right

RADIO CODE UK | Free Philips DC278/62B/P Renault radio code entry instructions and guides (http://www.radio-code.co.uk/DC278-62B-P-Renault-code-entry-guide.html)

I didn't read the instructions right as that's the site the code come from i hit the button turned the thumbwheel but didn't hit the switch. Will try again if it works i feel like a total knob for wasting everyones time. I am usually well stuck before i would chase for help. I will let you know the outcome. Can I pm at some point.

osman ?elebi
4th August, 2013, 07:17 PM
try dump code 100% off

bogege
4th August, 2013, 07:40 PM
I didn't read the instructions right as that's the site the code come from i hit the button turned the thumbwheel but didn't hit the switch. Will try again if it works i feel like a total knob for wasting everyones time. I am usually well stuck before i would chase for help. I will let you know the outcome. Can I pm at some point.

Please read carefully and follow the step by step!
This is your last chance to fix it by serial number!

Renault TUNER List
Philips 22DC278 / 62B

As originally fitted to :

Renault

This radio is designed to fit Renault vehicles that utilise a seperate display on the dashboard. It cannot be used in other vehicles that do not have this seperate display fitted. The Code number is entered by using the remote steering controls, and not through the buttons on the fascia.

Please note that code entry is only possible when a number is flashing in the seperate display. If the display continually shows "CODE" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" 0000 " with the 1st digit flashing
Rotate " Thumbwheel " For Correct Digit
Press " ? " On The Stalk Control To Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Press And Hold " ? " Until A Beep Is Heard

If that does not work, read EEPROM and upload it here to get the correct code!

kappa1
4th August, 2013, 07:49 PM
Or try this:
You press 2 to 5 and with the other hand start recorder. A function with intermittent beeps until eventually (a few minutes) then appears CODE 0000. Enter the code, appears OTHERS
(Press the 6 key (confirmation) every text that appears on the screen. A work.)

bogege
4th August, 2013, 08:22 PM
For me it is not a good idea!

press and hold the "2" and "5" while powering up -change the tuner band:
Within 2 minutes every 3 seconds, a beep will be heard.
Then the on-screen messages will appear sequentially "CODE" and "0000" and then enter the code
message "OTHER". Use the wheel or the remote to select the desired geographical area:
OTHER (87.5-108), AMERICA (87.5-108), JAPAN (76-90), ASIA (87.5-108), ARABIA (87.5-108).
For the conservation of the region in the memory, press and hold down the "6" to the confirmation beep.
5.After this car model name is displayed for the corresponding correction of the sound:
0 - disabled
1 - Twingo and the like
2 - Clio and the like
3 - Megane ...
4 - Laguna ...
5 - Safrane ...
.................................................. ..............

kkats
4th August, 2013, 08:38 PM
the holding 2 & 5 kapp1 suggested got the radio to work but was beeping every 3 seconds and then went to 0000. put the code in via the stem beside the stitch and hit the button below and straight back to error. I need to get a good prom programmer can anone sugest best. ( I am sorry if i have posted this as a taboo question or on the wrong part of the forum ). Thank you for everyones help so far.