PDA

View Full Version : Hekp with peugeout 3008

JotaB
5th August, 2013, 11:22 AM
Hi guys
I need help to remove a dashboard from a Peugeout 3008. Where are the screws I've serached under the two big clock's and could not find them. Can someone help me, please.

smartymarti
5th August, 2013, 12:39 PM
is there no small holes tp put hooks inside

JotaB
5th August, 2013, 12:54 PM
This is not attatched with screws?
212567 Can you please tell me in my picture where are the points to insert the hooks to pull the panel. I've removed the cover of the steering colum, but did not find any screws. Thank's in advance

wiseman
5th August, 2013, 01:02 PM
Pull like a boss to get this dash out, will come out, using merc hooks like Marti said helps.

JotaB
5th August, 2013, 04:30 PM
is there no small holes tp put hooks inside

All done thank you. Some Info on How is it Done:
212607For the position of the Hooks(On top of Dash) look at image.

I f you don't have a pair of long hooks. If you don't have those just do it like our friend wiseman says

?wiseman Pull like a boss to get this dash out, will come out, using merc hooks like Marti said helps. ?

Just release the right air exits and behind the panel start moving it towards you, and it will come loose. Don't forget to unscrew the cover of the steering wheel.

Thank you all

JB

PremierD
5th August, 2013, 04:34 PM
Try it when its fitted with hand controls .. and steering column is non adjustable .. :banghead: lol

wiseman
5th August, 2013, 11:47 PM
Try it when its fitted with hand controls .. and steering column is non adjustable .. :banghead: lol

I had hand controls on an e90 today, wasn't bad tho and column moved.. Bonus