PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic 2.2cdti EGR off not correctly

zuk
5th August, 2013, 04:05 PM
Hi, somebody can help me to remove the EGR valve in this file from a Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI, I tried to by SW Volte and ECUsafe, but it does not work correctly
Thanks so much

zuko

zuk
9th August, 2013, 10:02 AM
Hi, Can you somebody check where the problem can be, because user "dexik" which did it, paused. It is usnerious behaviour (it was not free) I flash and my engine not started, I check both version. Original is OK engine start. First version is EGR off and second version is EGR off and more power. Thanks for help

ominimicu
9th August, 2013, 11:07 AM
Egr Off seems to be ok...remap not so bright..!

what behaviour does the car have! any errors?

zuk
9th August, 2013, 12:16 PM
no errors in ECU just no engine starts, only spins

mario38
9th August, 2013, 01:28 PM
Hi, Can you somebody check where the problem can be, because user "dexik" which did it, paused. It is usnerious behaviour (it was not free) I flash and my engine not started, I check both version. Original is OK engine start. First version is EGR off and second version is EGR off and more power. Thanks for help

which of these two files you've written in your ECU?
equipment which is used to read and write?

I think the chip version is very soft and could create problem of clogging fap

zuk
9th August, 2013, 03:40 PM
My car is version without dpf, I had tried both version. Flash equipment is gallatto 1260

ominimicu
9th August, 2013, 07:32 PM
Maybe mod file ahs bad checksum and your galletto wont correct checksum in wiritting so no start.
Ori file works well?

Your tuner put a No read on the file...if i remove protection..automatically file will have bad checksum...so i cant check it.

zuk
10th August, 2013, 06:14 PM
If I*load the original file through gallattoo the vehicle runs OK but if I*load that modified it doesn?t start at all. Can?t *the immobilizer be *blocked somewhere? In any case I*request the user dexik to repair it to me so it will runs OK. If it*doesn?t run I*request him to send me money back I?ve sent

NASTASE
11th August, 2013, 05:33 PM
Maybe mod file ahs bad checksum and your galletto wont correct checksum in wiritting so no start.
Ori file works well?

Your tuner put a No read on the file...if i remove protection..automatically file will have bad checksum...so i cant check it.

Hi ominimicu,
Correct me if I'm wrong,
I removed NOREAD protection,I loaded the file in Winols(showed wrong checksum),I did checksum,this file is with no protection and good checksum.

ominimicu
12th August, 2013, 04:01 PM
Yes Nastase correct. but how can you tell if protected file has checksum OK. as youc annot open it unles you remove NoRead. If you remove NO READ checksum is altered..so you cannot know initial state of checksum

NASTASE
13th August, 2013, 08:34 AM
Yes Nastase correct. but how can you tell if protected file has checksum OK. as youc annot open it unles you remove NoRead. If you remove NO READ checksum is altered..so you cannot know initial state of checksum

I think you're right,i have the same problem with MINI R53 file,modified wrong,file with NOREAD protection,I restored the file,but Galleto refuse to write back.I have an ori file with same HW nr. and SW nr.The "tuner" who modified the file lost the original file.There is somehow a solution?At the restored file checksum is made with winols.

ominimicu
13th August, 2013, 06:10 PM
I se get Ori.. and retune from scrap. or copy just maps from no read tuned file!

NASTASE
13th August, 2013, 08:08 PM
I se get Ori.. and retune from scrap. or copy just maps from no read tuned file!

Excuse me,
can you explain more clear,English is not my strongest point.

ominimicu
13th August, 2013, 08:47 PM
Get Ori file and make new remap from 0. or copy maps from protected mod to Ori file..just maps!

zuk
13th August, 2013, 09:52 PM
I tried to edit something like this. do you think it will work? thanks

kennfeld
19th August, 2013, 10:29 AM

No if you remove the no read you can still discover if the checksum was ok or not ! with no read written inside the file at the same adress then you
know if it was ok or not !!!

about the no read there are methods that make possible to open a noread without remove the tag from the file ;) use your grey stuff !!!

ominimicu
19th August, 2013, 03:02 PM
good idea mate!