PDA

View Full Version : jeep cherokee 2.5 1998

racin-snake
8th August, 2013, 06:53 PM
can anyone off this file for me also do i have to lift pin 7 and connect to pin 8 ?

any info welcome thanks in advance guys

pablonu?ez
8th August, 2013, 07:01 PM
Only 24LC02 protect 7 to 8

racin-snake
8th August, 2013, 07:25 PM
its microchip with mask b58253 mate

Meat-Head
8th August, 2013, 07:43 PM
got sneaky feeling theres a few threads on here already, with files on them

what system is it.

racin-snake
8th August, 2013, 07:55 PM
BOSCH 0281001437 system meaty and yea got circuitfr 's file but need to be 100% i dont need to protect the prom and so on mate

Meat-Head
8th August, 2013, 07:58 PM
Not the kind of problem we have the pleasure of here in M/C - but if you know the immo pin K wire cut it.

OR get your ~LED test light on each pin, ignition on/off and see if you can get data on each pin, cut that

If it's nearby then try that file you have, some times your lucky other times not

CIRCUIT.FR
9th August, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hi

Test it and said me I think will work.

racin-snake
9th August, 2013, 03:14 PM
and youd be 100% correct CIRCUIT.FR. thanks much appreciate your help

Meat-Head
9th August, 2013, 05:49 PM
good did the enginewarning light go off ?

racin-snake
11th August, 2013, 01:32 PM
dunno meaty the cars 50 odd miles away its running tho and guys happy its a shooting scrapper so i don't think he will mind if lights on just glad its a runner and that i didnt need to go sit in it as its supposed to be stinking lol

Meat-Head
11th August, 2013, 04:18 PM
i didnt need to go sit in it as its supposed to be stinking lol

Intresting, i set fire to a carpet on one of them once, then punter said

"Don't worry it will be covered in horse shit next week" - after tried our best to hide the scorcho mark

Wounder if its the same one!

racin-snake
11th August, 2013, 11:13 PM
if so whyd ya go put it out ? lol i didnt see the car so im glad but cant answer if its same one ecu was brought to me and collected but guy who put me onto the job says it was as you said fulla horse shit or sumic a farm dog for taking feed and guys out shootin ....but allegedly reeking s glad as **** i didnt see nor smell it lol

Meat-Head
12th August, 2013, 07:53 AM
if so whyd ya go put it out ?

Would you beleive me if i said was fitting a Cat 1 Alarm to it and had no power to the electric seats, unable to get under dash, fed temporay wire to seat worked for a bit then WHOOSH leaving a skid mark.

As for smelly vechiles that are covered in shit, think should be mot failure, instant off road if caught by vosa

Imagine your in your own car off line driving in the country miles from any where, this knob runs into you.

ambulance turns up, but it's the only one availble because of a train crash or riot in the local town, they then do repairs on the smelly person, then come to you to do the same repairs, but smell of shit and comes with EVERY diesase you can name, all for free though.