PDA

View Full Version : channels

enery8th
28th May, 2008, 07:44 PM
hello peeps complete newbie here... just got a new dbox2 and have all the channels up and running but they are all over the place can anyone tell me how to fix them into order... i have the crossover cable and a cd ..it has bouquet on it but i dunno if this is the right one i already put it into tuxbox but it doesnt seem to do anything.... why do i have to do a scan everytime i switch my box off from the remote? im only learning and becoming frustrated already lol anyways if anyone can help ...big cheers!:stupido2:

Devilfish
28th May, 2008, 08:06 PM
You shouldn't need to do a scan everytime it boots up, sounds like it needs to be reflashed.

To organise bouquets, go to DBOX > SERVICE MENU > BOUQUET EDITOR

You can use the coloured buttons to create a bouquet, i.e. Sport, Movies, Discovery, etc. Then go into each bouquet, press green (to add) and scroll down the list and when you come to a channel that you want in that bouquet press OK and a green dot will be put next to the channel. Do this for all channel you want in that bouquet. Then move on to the next bouquet. Save settings when you exit the menu and that should be it.

If, for any reason, the box isn't saving settings, it needs to be reflashed.

enery8th
29th May, 2008, 12:44 PM
thanks... thats a great help! one more...whats the reload channels button on the remote for?

hawkish
29th May, 2008, 12:55 PM
there are external PC applications that will download the channel file then let you edit it by drag and drop, after the edited list is uploaded to the box you reload channels for the box to recognise the changes that have been made with this method, bouquetwizard is a good app to do this with

santy_esp
8th June, 2008, 11:52 AM
thanks for the help, but i am not able to save the setting, how do i reflash

brett90
9th June, 2008, 05:58 PM