PDA

View Full Version : Immo killer 1.1

steppenwolf
23rd April, 2009, 10:53 AM
Software to remove Immobilisers from the supported cars. You will need a suitable programmer to read/write to the Eproms/Processors. Images are provided through the software on where the immo chip is located.

removed

pass : ecutuning

Rscab
23rd April, 2009, 10:12 PM
Hi,

Will this work on an V reg 1.7 Diesel Corsa Combo?

What type of programmer will I require?

steppenwolf
24th April, 2009, 07:46 AM
Hi,

Will this work on an V reg 1.7 Diesel Corsa Combo?

What type of programmer will I require?

Sorry m8 but it won't work on your Corsa. There is also a newer version of Immo (probably with bigger database) and other immo killer software, as soon I get it I will share.

Regards

kenani
30th April, 2009, 09:43 AM
Does someone has or know where to get DUMP files for dashboards, thanks.

ivica
30th April, 2009, 09:47 AM
Software to remove Immobilisers from the supported cars. You will need a suitable programmer to read/write to the Eproms/Processors. Images are provided through the software on where the immo chip is located.

removed
pass : ecutuning

Pozdrav man!
Do you haave some tutorial or aomething to help me with immo killer,I never use it and I never write eproms or edit that kind of stuff?
If you have somethig pm to me please!
Hvala!

steppenwolf
30th April, 2009, 01:01 PM
Pozdrav man!
Do you haave some tutorial or aomething to help me with immo killer,I never use it and I never write eproms or edit that kind of stuff?
If you have somethig pm to me please!
Hvala!

No m8, I don't have any tutorial. This is a pretty complex work to do. I hope something will come around. (Hvala?, english please)

Best Regards!!!! We will be in touch! ;)

kenani
4th May, 2009, 01:44 PM

Anyoneeee ?

rizor
4th May, 2009, 05:12 PM
does anyone got an howto for this program ?
which interface or cable do i need ?

thnx in advance

steppenwolf
5th May, 2009, 07:04 AM

Sorry m8. I don't have any for now. I think am "this" close to find them. As soon I get it, will share.

kenani
5th May, 2009, 02:38 PM
Sorry m8. I don't have any for now. I think am "this" close to find them. As soon I get it, will share.

Great thanks

fabia220hp
26th July, 2009, 01:21 PM
hi do you have informations about DUMP how it works on checksums i use immokiller writing a new chip but car doesnt start! it seems that dump needed i"m confused can you help me please?
regards

smirnoff_rules
26th July, 2009, 01:24 PM
no immos on the site please .....

closed