PDA

View Full Version : Greyed out Channels ?

singhshady
11th August, 2013, 10:45 PM
i updated my bouquets on Enigma 2 DM800HD with dreambox image using the latest version of AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plug-in (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/) and followed the instructions. I was quite pleased everything was working fine except that when you go through the bouquet folders and access certain channels i.e Sports folder Sky Sports News HD and all ESPN channels are greyed out when you select them you get the message "SID not found in PAT"

These channels were working fine before the update so is anyone else having this problem?

digicon
11th August, 2013, 11:17 PM
sounds very much like a corrupt channel list delete them all and run the maker again and see if this corrects itself

pict99
28th August, 2013, 01:17 PM
sounds very much like a corrupt channel list delete them all and run the maker again and see if this corrects itselfHow do you go about deleting the channel list?

dixie74
28th August, 2013, 02:08 PM
not infront of my box but im sure its use dreambox control centre go to ftp-ect-enigma2 channel list is there delete and replace.

pict99
28th August, 2013, 07:37 PM
I dont see Channel List but do see bouquets

WOODWARD395
18th September, 2014, 09:38 PM
:joyous:have you checked the default service go to service searching go into default service list and say no to what's listed then reboot you may find all show up normal after as I believe you have the wrong one installed or they are pre-installed on the image you are using and are not for your area.:suspicion:

give it a try.:top: and do as digicon says if not working.