PDA

View Full Version : The old Mercedes Infra-Red Remote Keys (without transponder) Sunchronisation problem

gtmech
12th August, 2013, 08:35 AM
Anyone else come across this problem with the Mercedes IFZ in the floor?: Usually in situations where all keys are lost by the way.

If the car has a 1 Button Infra Red Remote Key with a Transponder you can generate a new remote key file from the IFZ behind cluster, write it into the key and the key synchronises to car no problem, transponder AND REMOTE work perfectly.

BUT

If the car has a 1 Button Infra Red Remote Key WITHOUT A TRANSPONDER and you generate a new remote key file from the IFZ in the floor , write it into the key BUT the key always refuses to synchronises to the car.

Anyone have this problem and know why the keys never work on the early model (pre 1997) Mercedes with IFZ in floor but work perfectly for the later models (1997 - 1999) with IFZ behind clutser? I have done many of these and the remote keys never work when I do them off the IFZ in the floor. Is there another box somewhere that I am missing? Very confused by this problem and know its not the cars as I have tried many different types, different keys, different files etc etc, strange problem or what???

Room
12th August, 2013, 09:50 AM
Hi!

I never have problem with infrared remote keys. There are two different protocols used in IFZ.
Use the correct key or correct CPU in key.

agabna
12th August, 2013, 05:40 PM
hello
post the data for the immo hc05 from it you can genrater new keys

gtmech
12th August, 2013, 10:59 PM
Hi!

I never have problem with infrared remote keys. There are two different protocols used in IFZ.
Use the correct key or correct CPU in key.

ive tried all keys, theres only 2 types ive ever seen, none of them work

gtmech
12th August, 2013, 11:01 PM
hello
post the data for the immo hc05 from it you can genrater new keys

yes mate i know that but what I am saying is the keys dont work after new keys are generated, theres nothing wrong with the key files I have generated, the problem is the keys wont synchronise with the car

Room
13th August, 2013, 01:04 AM
I have at least 4 different PCB types right now, but only 2 versions of CPU.
You need CPU marked 77672081 for HC05 IFZ.
Do not use CPU marked 93672077 !!!

gtmech
13th August, 2013, 07:22 AM
I have at least 4 different PCB types right now, but only 2 versions of CPU.
You need CPU marked 77672081 for HC05 IFZ.
Do not use CPU marked 93672077 !!!

can you upload pics of them all please?