PDA

View Full Version : Aljazeera Sports for EPL via their website

shaunfree
14th August, 2013, 05:17 PM
hi all,found this link on another site thought i would share,i think its about ?88 for a season pass( Aljazeera Sports direct) and smart dns about ?3 a month which in total is cheaper option than Iptv, link here with all you need to no guide
http://watchjsc.com/how-to-guide/ hope this helps fellow members ,cheers shaun.( ps not my work)

Simba92
14th August, 2013, 05:56 PM
An cheap alternative, but quality wont be as good as iptv either.

leez
14th August, 2013, 09:00 PM
An cheap alternative, but quality wont be as good as iptv either.

whats the difference m8 .between the player on jsc , through a hd output pc .. and a iptv box m8 .. which I don't know the price mind..

where would be the best place to buy and could they be turned off ..thanks

shaunfree
14th August, 2013, 09:32 PM
whats the difference m8 .between the player on jsc , through a hd output pc .. and a iptv box m8 .. which I don't know the price mind..

where would be the best place to buy and could they be turned off ..thanks
sorry previous post removed

andy91
14th August, 2013, 09:36 PM
That's looks like a box with a gift in my eyes. Be careful what you post mate, Andy.

southpaw
14th August, 2013, 09:40 PM
There is a good thread on this forum regarding this topic, it's in the PC advisor section, can't link from phone sorry

satsmo
14th August, 2013, 09:41 PM
And I have just coded the http links as we do not allow direct links to these type of sites. As Andy said, this is borderline in relation to our rules on CS/servers. Even though it is IPTV as opposed to a command line input to a CAM it is still a pay service to a provider other than the official provider.

We will leave it open for now but please refrain from posting any further links. Thank you.

@ Southpaw I will find that one also and unfortunately that will come under the same type of moderation.

shaunfree
14th August, 2013, 09:46 PM
That's looks like a box with a gift in my eyes. Be careful what you post mate, Andy.

Hi,andy thought they are legal as bought with a legal sub,as far as i no,do not own one myself,just trying to give leez an idea of price,if post needs removing please ask cheers,shaun

andy91
14th August, 2013, 09:51 PM
Hi,andy thought they are legal as bought with a legal sub,as far as i no,do not own one myself,just trying to give leez an idea of price,if post needs removing please ask cheers,shaun

That's ok mate but I wouldn't think that's totally legal. Andy.

southpaw
15th August, 2013, 08:42 PM
The thread I was on about is in "pc advice section", titled "help streaming aljazeera", however i think there's a bit of a mix up here, the method involves the aljazeera official sub package via there streaming, absolutely nothing to do with cs,
Its legal, just the same scenario as using usa Netflix

shaunfree
15th August, 2013, 09:56 PM
The thread I was on about is in "pc advice section", titled "help streaming aljazeera", however i think there's a bit of a mix up here, the method involves the aljazeera official sub package via there streaming, absolutely nothing to do with cs,
Its legal, just the same scenario as using usa Netflix

Hi southpaw,my first post was posted to help fellow members get aljazeera cheaper than Iptv,and for people who dont have sly sports, and people with motorised who cant get aljazeera due to location (uk) the link i put up is getting a sub from aljazeera offical site, and streaming to pc/android+ other devices, my second post was a example of price with Iptv box+channels,which was quoted as on the the grounds of c/s so i removed the link, i think the pc advice section, "streaming aljazeera" is just the same method,cheers

leez
16th August, 2013, 07:00 AM

soeey m8 .hope I aint getting u into any bother .. cheers for help