PDA

View Full Version : what box

paulyorks1
16th August, 2013, 08:38 AM
Hi I am new to all this so really hoping for some help I have a 3d hd tv and I am looking to get a sky box (after falling out with sky )I have looked on google and the the f5 seems to be the one is this suitable especially for a non techie to get started with.Any advice received gratefully thanks paul

leez
16th August, 2013, 09:04 AM
here m8 , , what your going on about we cant talk about on here ... have a read on this forum .. take your time ..best of luck .

cactikid
16th August, 2013, 09:18 AM
the one thing you notice with skyboxes are the amounts of problems that people are having,a blade 7000 is better and works or a vu solo.

septicsmurf
16th August, 2013, 09:19 AM
Sky box f5 will do what you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Very simple box with only now and next epg and not much else except watching telly.
For an easy to use box you'd pribably be better off with a blade 7000s.
Or read up a bit and get a vu+, gigablue, technomate, etc

ramjet
16th August, 2013, 09:29 AM
as above, you will soon tire of the cheap no frills boxes and want something better like the blade bm7000s or tm5402

have a read of this as it may help http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/new-sat-setup-301108/

eventually you will probably want a vu or something similar due to the extra features it brings

there is very little 3D content on satellite so I would not make that any part of the plans either

cactikid
16th August, 2013, 09:38 AM
with vu boxes and certain plugins opens up other things like streaming,might that have 3d content