PDA

View Full Version : Fap/dpf removal on peugeots

v9dwh
16th August, 2013, 09:30 AM
Hi guys. I am looking to go down the route of removing fap/dpf on Peugeot vehicles. I purchased a Galletto 1260. And I already have Peugeot planet / Diagbox. I also have someone who is able to remove the fap software from the map. My problem is that I tried this on my own vehicle first and when I hit the read ecu button it asks to save, i type original.bin in and it takes about 10 seconds, displays a message saying turn ignition off. When I do so and error message is displayed at the bottom of the screen..."errore SK : -1 Errore seed key" and it won't save my file onto my computer ... Am I doing something wrong?
The car I am doing it on is a 307 2.0hdi 110bhp bosch EDC15C2

ominimicu
16th August, 2013, 10:06 AM
you may have to read that on bench removing immo eeprom. WIth a galleto 1260 you are very porly equipped...you expect to read /write and cancel a FAP woth a 10eur tool?

v9dwh
16th August, 2013, 11:07 AM
I am willing to spend more than 10 euro on equipment. I found out about the galletto on a peugeot forum, But I don't know which route to go down as I am new to this

ominimicu
16th August, 2013, 11:39 AM
Get a FG tech 2. beacsue it has BDm function...you ll need it for those newer ecu and for siemens SID. some SID have maps and DPF in microprocessor so you have to open and BDM.

There are several softwares for DPF off too in case you wanna try out yourself.

v9dwh
16th August, 2013, 07:14 PM
So where would I purchase one of them?

ominimicu
16th August, 2013, 07:33 PM
that is a good question...
you get china version-buy at least v51. thewy area ll over google
Or a Eu clone...which is quite more cash..few hundreds.