PDA

View Full Version : Dunkers

jasbo7
25th April, 2009, 04:20 PM
Right peeps what things do you like to dunk in your tea, for starters I like custard creams and ginger nuts but I hate it when they get too soggy and drop in and you have to get a tea spoon to get it oot.:laugh::roflmao:

lfc4life
25th April, 2009, 04:33 PM
i like bourbon biscuits or cookies in my tea :)

Mr Pumpy
25th April, 2009, 04:44 PM
disgusting.... It just leaves mess in the bottom of yer mug.

jasbo7
25th April, 2009, 04:49 PM
disgusting.... It just leaves mess in the bottom of yer mug.

no it's not m8 it's great when you get to the bottom and you leave just that right amount of tea to swill the crumbs then devour them, BTW I don't do chocolate now thats messy:laugh:

Mr Pumpy
25th April, 2009, 04:59 PM
Don't get me wrong ive tried dunking but it seems unnatural.
No matter what biscuit yer use there's always sediment in the bottom, epecially with ginger biscuits. And don't even talk about rich tea's.

forntida
25th April, 2009, 09:39 PM
Right peeps what things do you like to dunk in your tea, for starters I like custard creams and ginger nuts but I hate it when they get too soggy and drop in and you have to get a tea spoon to get it oot.:laugh::roflmao:

Is it me? I read a lot of innuendo in this post. Pumpy's replies don't help any.

It just leaves mess in the bottom
:roflmao:

Krypton
25th April, 2009, 10:07 PM
ginger nuts always.

Lainie
26th April, 2009, 02:17 PM
i dont drink t very often but if i do and im dunking its chocolate homewheat digestives mmm

Mr Pumpy
26th April, 2009, 03:55 PM
ginger nuts always.

Yer wanna get to the doctors with them.

RedSpider
26th April, 2009, 09:05 PM
ginger nuts, bourbons and hob nobs are the only biscuits that should be dunked and then only in coffee.
if you really must dunk in ur tea then i suppose rich tea would be best though they are stupidly too big to fit in ur cup.

i have spoken. let it be so

Mr Pumpy
26th April, 2009, 09:12 PM
In my limited experience in dunkin, rich tea's have never and never will be a dunker. Far too thin and unsubstantial, sometimes just the steam off the tea can make em collapse feebly onto the carpet or even worse in the tea itself.

RedSpider
26th April, 2009, 09:14 PM
i like bourbon biscuits or cookies in my tea :)

cookies?
what are you? 12?

jasbo7
29th April, 2009, 11:34 AM
ginger nuts, bourbons and hob nobs are the only biscuits that should be dunked and then only in coffee.
if you really must dunk in ur tea then i suppose rich tea would be best though they are stupidly too big to fit in ur cup.

i have spoken. let it be so

your right about the rich tea but thats the fun of it...you let it rock and then nibble the very small end off then it fits in nicely but care has to be taken not to let it go too soggy and drop in.:roflmao:

zaphodbb
29th April, 2009, 12:28 PM
tea is not my drink of choice i prefer black coffee no sugar and i like to dunk a large measure of jack daniels in it yum

gmb45
29th April, 2009, 12:40 PM
tea is not my drink of choice i prefer black coffee no sugar and i like to dunk a large measure of jack daniels in it yum proper pt drink black coffee lol

chroma
29th April, 2009, 04:27 PM
EEEEeeeeeew, i dont do milk in anythng so im not a big tea/coffee drinker.

however my brother bites both ends off a twix and uses it as a straw in is coffee.

makes me boak at the thought, but he swears by it.

melloned
29th April, 2009, 06:48 PM
:eating: Luv the old Nice biccies in my cuppa , but they're as fragile as a new born child and if you don't time them right , it's voyage to the bottom of the cup !:(

zaphodbb
29th April, 2009, 07:14 PM
16 reply's to this thread, if anyone is in any doubt as to the range of topics on here only has to look at this thread to realize that we are thinkers philosophers, people who can bs with the best, bring it on, belly button fluff, we are ready here on dk to discuss and deliberate anything .... shit im so proud !!!!