PDA

View Full Version : 30m kick offs

nobbythered
19th August, 2013, 12:53 PM
Hi Guys

I'm after some help, I want to be able to view 3pm English Premier League Matches from abroad. Im currently living in the in the north west of the UK. I have contacted a number of sites and they have baffled me with different ways of doing this. Was wonderng if someone could tell me what equipment I will need to make this happpen. I have been told that I can use a IPTV Box but my internet connection isnt the best.
I'm new to all of this so I havent got a clue what Im doing to be honest.

thanks

ramjet
19th August, 2013, 01:03 PM
Hi Guys

I'm after some help, I want to be able to view 3pm English Premier League Matches from abroad. Im currently living in the in the north west of the UK. I have contacted a number of sites and they have baffled me with different ways of doing this. Was wonderng if someone could tell me what equipment I will need to make this happpen. I have been told that I can use a IPTV Box but my internet connection isnt the best.
I'm new to all of this so I havent got a clue what Im doing to be honest.

thanks

you have picked the hardest subject in this satellite field m8

I suggest you read through this guide first http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/new-sat-setup-301108/

the 3pm saga has had many discussions and threads on here and it wont be easy from here in the uk from now on as it used to be, not by satellite anyway

its also worth noting that the 3pm saturday kickoffs are not actually broadcast to the uk either (so not on bt or sly)

ps:- just checked this saturdays 3pm kickoffs on luvly jubblies website and very few of those channels can be picked up or viewed here in the uk

digicon
20th August, 2013, 12:42 AM
Totally agree with the above post but as this is a Hobby and if your willing to put the time and effort in as well as spend around an hour before kick-off looking for feeds on different satellites then you will be rewarded, A lot of saturdays 3pm games where available on feeds but as with anything this is not guaranteed.

As i say if your willing to put the effort in you will have no problem if you think its just Plug & Play then forget it