PDA

View Full Version : NEW *** OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800hd pvr 2.01 2.10 ssl84b 2013-08-20-By-cobra1423-Backup

cobra1423
20th August, 2013, 08:37 AM
for DM800hd Pvr Clones-ssl84b-2.01 2.10 image-setup inn 5 mins

New image with SIM2 SSL84b and 'tweaked' 20130816 drivers.
I also included the new OpenPLi 3.0 bootlogo's, and many more things.
SO ALL YOU HAVE DO IS FLASH IMAGE SET YOUR CAM ADD YOUR LINE
ADD THE FILES AND FOLDRS TO YOUR HDD DRIVE
GOTO AUTOBOUETS SET YOUR REGION BY GOING INTO PLUGINS STARTUP
AUTOBOUETS PRESS MENU SET YOUR REGION PRESS GREEN TWICE 2 MINS AND YOUR DONE.
YOUR TV GUIDE WILL UPDATE EVERY MORN AT 05:00AM AND YOUR CHANNELS ONCE A WEEK AT 6AM

username : root
password : openpli

remote control setup

red button (record)
green button (7 day tv guide)
yellow button (timeshift)
blue button (blue panel)
up & down arrows (change channels)
left arrow (on demand)
right arrow (tsmeia ie , movie's)

Added...

autobouquets e2

on demand hd (bbc iplyer & itv player, rte player)

TSPanel 7.2

flashing & backup 9.4

Mgcamd 1.35a

cccam 2.30

CrossEpg

multi quick button

tsmedia 3.6

download here -----> https://app.box.com/s/jpr9faava1zedth6223z (NOT TO BE USED WITH NEW USB IMAGE )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW IMAGE WITH USB

new image release with usb plugins saving your flash memory from getting full download new image here and follow new instructions enjoy.
new image dm800hd-pvr-sim2.0.1-cobra1423-v00.1
DOWNLOAD NEW IMAGE HERE---------------------> https://app.box.com/s/lld74lvfdel9b1mhjlwe (THE FILE DOWNLOADS ARE IN THE GUIDE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE)

you will need adobe reader to view NEW guide download here---->PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Reader XI - Adobe UK (http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/reader.html)

all PEPOLE that made donations to me for cancer research will get the new image 2 weeks before everyone else gets there hands on it. The download link will be pm to them big thanks goes out to all PEPOLE who donated so far the pot stands at ?249.50 well done you guys.
Cobra1423
this will help towards beating the big C the goal is ?5000

PLEASE ADD YOUR USERNAME TO PAYPAL WHEN MAKING DONATIONS SO I KNOW WHO TO PM WITH NEW IMAGE THANKS.

NEW IMAGE dm800hd-pvr-sim2.0.1-cobra1423-v00.2 (COMING SOON)

sexysam
21st August, 2013, 02:40 PM
Wont download.Gets stuck after 10mb is downloaded.Tried 3 times same problem

cobra1423
22nd August, 2013, 04:04 PM
just downloaded m8 and installed it in friends box works fine no problems.

sexysam
22nd August, 2013, 05:56 PM

Done it now.Loaded up .Looks good especially BBC and ITV I players.
Thanks

cobra1423
23rd August, 2013, 05:36 AM
no problem m8 your welcome.

peggybobby
26th August, 2013, 02:17 PM
& cobra1423 , that hotfile link don't work for me just gives countdown then hangs waiting for hotfile? any chance of re-upping please would like to give your img a try out rgrds peggybobby

sexysam
26th August, 2013, 04:28 PM

Cobra, does this image have the button AC3 MIX( I think) if I want to watch footy on 13&19 satellite and hear the comemtary in English.Before I use to press a green button to listen to commentary in different languages.How do I do it on this image please?

peggybobby
26th August, 2013, 07:14 PM
@cobra1423 got the hotfile download? gremlins in pc use laptop no probs.............. @sexysam audio button on remote with open pli rgrds peggybobby

sexysam
26th August, 2013, 10:07 PM
@cobra1423 got the hotfile download? gremlins in pc use laptop no probs.............. @sexysam audio button on remote with open pli rgrds peggybobby

Sorry Peggybobby,its no where to be found with this specific image.This has a multi quick button panel.but no where to be found.This image alters the function of th

cobra1423
27th August, 2013, 07:22 AM
Sorry Peggybobby,its no where to be found with this specific image.This has a multi quick button panel.but no where to be found.This image alters the function of th

hi the ac3mix is on if you want to hear it in English hit the audio button and change it.

gaelicred
27th August, 2013, 03:09 PM
Hi cobra thanks for the image !! I also had hassle downloading but just have some patience!! .I didnt like the remote button changes so i took out "multi quick button" .I have it about 6 days now and I was happy until this morning the dm wont boot :( . I am going to reflash and see what happens pity really because it is a good image

cobra1423
28th August, 2013, 07:16 AM
hi I am working on something new I will update here when its done.

gordon12
7th September, 2013, 03:51 PM
Been faffing about with images all week, this one is the one Im sticking with. Brilliant!!:joyous:

t3rry
11th September, 2013, 06:12 PM
Downloaded will load it on to the unit as soon as it arrives and report back. Thanks for all your time and effort doing this image matey

skydive80
12th September, 2013, 07:25 PM
Hi guys, when I try and download plugins I keep getting the following error: Satisfy_dependencies_for:cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal.....gst-plugins-good-flv gst-pluguns=bad-rtmp......it does this on all plugins....any ideas guys

alloby
16th September, 2013, 09:39 PM
have tried to download 10x and it keeps stopping at various stages its just a con to make you sign up to premium download by the way anything else i download works 100%

skydive80
16th September, 2013, 10:41 PM
I have used this plugin before and never come across it asking to sign up to premium I have also used it on another image and its worked so as commented on another post I think It must be the image it's self, shame because its a really good plug in for films.

browno
18th September, 2013, 05:05 PM
hi,
I have got auto bouquets working fine but am struggling with Cross EPG. Which one do i choose please as i cant get to work

Thanks

andiewill
20th September, 2013, 07:48 PM
Most people are using open TV or Rytec ...... But don't forget you need a hard drive or USB stick for this to store the data because your box will soon run out of space to store your epg data and the epg will stop working.

sexysam
20th September, 2013, 11:46 PM
BBCand ITV player do not stream well and instead freezing a lot

cobra1423
21st September, 2013, 06:36 PM
hi everyone new image coming soon in the next few days a new look and fixes also updated divers plugins software etc etc will post her soon just testing just now

skydive80
21st September, 2013, 06:38 PM
Any chance you could add media portal to the new image please bud.

cobra1423
21st September, 2013, 09:29 PM
ok but there is limits on flash memory space ill see how it goes xbmc wold be a better choice.

skydive80
21st September, 2013, 09:53 PM
Xbmc would be great, I have this on my pi and pc.

cobra1423
22nd September, 2013, 04:42 PM
I have mediaportal 4.80 working great on the image also adding usb mounts to give more space on the flash memory this will let you install all the add-ons you want still working progress but getting there I will update here in the next 2 days on my progress.

tux880
23rd September, 2013, 09:49 PM
hi guys am using this image and its awesome i really like it, but i am struggling with **camd, i have a ............ and cant make it work at all, i tryed installing a new one via tspannel too but still Notting, any ideas

cobra1423
23rd September, 2013, 09:52 PM
UPDATE new image looking good have added xbmc to image it's working but It's bit slow to load plugins fixed on demand also added mediaporto anyway should be done for Thursday I will upload at 4pm so you guys can give it a go.

mastic_man
24th September, 2013, 07:16 PM
Just loaded your original image onto my Dm800s and what a huge speed and functionality improvement over the DBUK images!.
Well Done Sir! and Look forward to your new image! =)

skydive80
27th September, 2013, 04:14 PM
Hi bud,

How is the new image coming along? Looking forward to unlimited plugs in using the hard drive, 60Mb for memory is crazy.

mastic_man
27th September, 2013, 09:52 PM
So looking forward to this new image, thanks for your efforts Cobra! =)

cobra1423
28th September, 2013, 06:23 AM
hi guys sorry for the delay but I have to work lol the update on the image is coming along very nice and yes I have done a few changes that everyone will love I am at the final testing stage just now. one of the big changes is that everything will be on a usb stick. this means you can install all the plugins you like plus this means people with no hard drive installed can use the image as well the hard drive will only be used for recoding. SO EVERYONE LOOK OUT YOUR USB PEN DRIVES I will upload here very soon so look out for it.

cobra1423
30th September, 2013, 05:58 PM
hi update on new image it will be released tomorrow testing is now finished. I will put intrusions and software on how to add files to the usb stick the dreambox runs a lot faster with this setup. all we need now is some people to test it out.

skydive80
30th September, 2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks bud, I test it out if needed, PM the link if you want.

sexysam
30th September, 2013, 10:16 PM
I am willing to give it a go as I have this image

cobra1423
1st October, 2013, 05:18 PM
Here we go people at last I have completed the image new look lots of changes hope you like please let me know. All instructions on how to flash image is in with all the files I uploaded the files to mediafire here we go link---------> DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/download/vbbmotob6drlqd4/cobra1423_dm800hd_image_and_files.zip

skydive80
1st October, 2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks bud, I give it ago when I finish work.

cobra1423
1st October, 2013, 09:56 PM
Hi once you have it install can you check in the channel list under adult streaming channels to see if they are working ok.
Cheers cobra1423

skydive80
1st October, 2013, 11:39 PM
Great image, all working perfect. The adult streams work(there is four streams)

cobra1423
2nd October, 2013, 01:09 AM
Yes 4 streams for now well how easy did you find it to follow my Guide not to hard I hope.

comber
2nd October, 2013, 10:43 AM
keep getting winrar error
cannot create folder cobra 1423 dm800hd image and files etc
the filename or extension is to long ............tried installing image 3 times it hung on booting

andiewill
2nd October, 2013, 01:53 PM
Great image and to date all working as smooth as possible just like the last one, at first i thought the instruction were a bit daunting at first look but no easy / peacy to follow, just a couple of thing first the adult streams are working fine for those that need :joyous: it but how do you stop the streaming and back to the channles ? also i like your bouquet set up with the auto bouquet but is there an easy way for me to add my motor bouquets to your bouquets ? as the copy and paste method would take far to long.

cobra1423
2nd October, 2013, 03:01 PM
hi to get it off streaming just hit 0 on your remote or bouquet + then blue button.
for bouquets use dreamboxEDIT - 5.2.0.0 add your bouquets list into dreamboxedit before you transfer them over make sure you remove tick from (remove unused bouquets from dreambox) and you will have all your channel lists plus mine.

cobra1423
2nd October, 2013, 03:16 PM
@comber once you download file open it up you will see folder open that and in there is the intrusions how to flash. You cannot just flash the nfi file you must add the usb files to a usb drive and plug it into the top usb port on dreambox. then flash my image to box hope this helps you out.

skydive80
3rd October, 2013, 12:58 AM
I bud just found a problem, when I go into setup menu I get a green screen, any ideas why? I have removed the remote control setup, could that be why

cobra1423
3rd October, 2013, 03:41 AM
Yes that's why you got the green screen use tspanel to remove go into tools uninstall and remove package & plugin folder then restart that should do the trick.

cobra1423
3rd October, 2013, 04:42 PM
hi people small bug fix for ondemand when ondemad starts up and you try the menu button on remote It dose not do anything.
its suppose to let you into setup menu where you can setup the way you would like it ie, set to HD streaming. Now to fix this download the attached file and add it into the ondemand plugin folder to do this.
start up DCC on left at bottom you will see usb->media/usb click on that this will take you into your usb drive in there go into , cobra-extensions-usb,enigma2,python,Plugins,Extensions,OnDemand. now in there we will see files transfer over the new ui.py file it will ask if you would like to overwrite file click yes now just restart enigma job done now try ondemand press menu button and it should let you into setup. please let me know if this fix works ok thanks.
file download here ---> http://www.mediafire.com/download/mb2559jhvj9rp4a/ui.zip
ps, remember to unzip the file first.

andiewill
3rd October, 2013, 05:33 PM
Been trying to get the autobouquet to populate or change region and i get this below permission denied , this plugin works great in your last image with no problem any ideas what this means ? i have the box running with a 64gb usb pen drive but no hard drive could that be the issue ?

cobra1423
3rd October, 2013, 06:41 PM
hi start up DCC go into
usb->media/usb click on that this will take you into your usb drive in there go into , cobra-extensions-usb,enigma2,python,Plugins,Extensions,AutoBouquets highlight all files in there and right click and change all attributes to 755 then try plugin again.

andiewill
3rd October, 2013, 07:56 PM
hi start up DCC go into
usb->media/usb click on that this will take you into your usb drive in there go into , cobra-extensions-usb,enigma2,python,Plugins,Extensions,AutoBouquets highlight all files in there and right click and change all attributes to 755 then try plugin again.

Worked a treat and nice one .......... gonna keep on testing but one thing that i noticed is that when i try and merge the my motor bouquet to your bouquet, your disappears and it will only come back when i press the blue button and select autobouquet download but when i do this your adult streaming, radio bouquet and below that disappears, i will continue to test to see if i can solve this issue, but as stated previously great image despite my little blips.......

cobra1423
3rd October, 2013, 10:10 PM
Ok can you please upload your enigma2 folder from etc folder I will look at your setup m8 just use DCC and transfer it over to your computer then upload file and pm it to me. I will sort it and send it back to you then just transfer it back to box.

andiewill
3rd October, 2013, 10:32 PM
The box was playing up a little with bouquets disappearing etc so I have started from fresh and reflashed the image, followed your previous instructions regarding Attributes and OnDemand first then loaded my bouquets onto the box then i set the region in autobouquets and all is working fine after a restart, it took a while to work out and set up but it is there now all working.

One thing i noticed again when you set the autobouquet region and let it do its thing the adult streaming, radio and below generated by autobouquet disappears as stated previously .... no where to be seen in the list ? PM sent.....

Thanks very much cobra1423 for taking the time out to help me out........

cobra1423
3rd October, 2013, 11:13 PM
No problem Ok I will look into it in the morning I'm not at home right now just using my iphone to answer questions lol.

cobra1423
4th October, 2013, 02:50 AM
Why not download the new image it's even better :top:

ramhir
4th October, 2013, 07:53 AM
Hi, Will the latest image work with clones? I downloaded it last night and flashed my dm800 clones and it hang on the loading enigma screen. I left it on this screen for 20 mins hoping it would load but nothing

andiewill
4th October, 2013, 09:22 AM
Did you read the read me instructions to set it up correctly ? you will need a USB device plugged into your box for this image to work, or download the image on the first page which will work without USB but you won't get all the extras.

ramhir
4th October, 2013, 11:51 AM
Yes, I did follow the read me instructions. Maybe, it was to do with the way I formatted the USB device, which I prepared on a Linux machine rather than on a Windows machine. Will give this any try tonight, but this time, will use a Windows machine to prepare the USB device.

andiewill
4th October, 2013, 12:57 PM
Yes ... I think that it has to be done on a windows machine for it to be formatted into a readable ext 3 which linux does not do as far as i am aware ? maybe with a third party software, but for ease of use I would use the windows to format the USB drive etc .... as all the software needed is in the download link supplied by cobra1423, and once the USB is prepared flashed your box and it will read from the USB to load all appropriate files and enjoy ....... I hope that helps.

thompso24
4th October, 2013, 05:31 PM
hi all! im having problem loading step 2,exd2 its saying requries elevation code 740
any ideas
regards neil

cobra1423
4th October, 2013, 06:05 PM
hi thompos24
right click on Ext2 Volume Manager and run as administrator that will do the trick.

ramhir
4th October, 2013, 08:19 PM
Finally up and running with this iamge.
andiewill, thanks for all your help mate. It would seem that you have to use the windows tools to format and transfer to files to the USB rather then Linux. Will test it for a few days to see how it compares to my current image (DreamElite Blackhole 1.33d v3). Initial thoughts are - looks good

cobra1423
4th October, 2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks to all the people who donated money it will be going to cancer research thanks once again.
if anyone wants to donate just send donations to........................

mastic_man
4th October, 2013, 10:55 PM
Brilliant job again Cobra, had to CHMOD the attributes of the Auto-bouquets / Flashing - Backup and added the fix for the OD but everything else seems to work fine! =)

cobra1423
4th October, 2013, 11:43 PM
Thanks all the endless nights of hard work has paid off time to enjoy now.

mastic_man
4th October, 2013, 11:43 PM
Comber! I had the same problem using the standard windows zip interface, use 7 Zip or winrar and then make new folders on your C drive - hd and usb. Then extract the files from the folders to C:\ hd and usb, this will shorten the paths and prevent error messages!
If you do receive an error message when unzipping to a directory then shorten the destination directory as best you can otherwise important files will not be unzipped correctly and will cause problems ( green screens)

mastic_man
5th October, 2013, 02:46 PM
Cobra - how would you go about updating XBMC as and when updates become available ? TIA

cobra1423
5th October, 2013, 03:42 PM
Hi I am working on it just now 4.0 is out but not compatible with 2.1 pli I'm all most there but the plugin.py file needs some more changes to make it work. Once it's ready I will upload here.

mastic_man
5th October, 2013, 09:40 PM
Hi I am working on it just now 4.0 is out but not compatible with 2.1 pli I'm all most there but the plugin.py file needs some more changes to make it work. Once it's ready I will upload here.

Is there any quick way to change the attributes of the all files on the memory stick to 755 in one go or could this be dangerous if everything is set to 755?

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 12:26 AM
hi there yes it is but most folders are set to 755 and the files to 644 inside. for people that want to fix AutoBouquets this is how its done easy style
start up DCC connect to your box click on telnet and paste this command in below to paste it just copy the command put your mouse pointer anywhere in telnet black screen and right click then enter job done now AutoBouquets will work.
chmod 755 -R /media/usb/cobra-extensions-usb/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 01:07 AM
hi everyone update and fix for xbmc plugin download here ------> xbmc update and fix (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fa7yu34ay6w31vz/xbmc_update_and_fix.zip)
intrusions are in with download

if you have just downloaded my image from the 05/10/2013 then YOU DO NOT NEED THIS FIX only for people that installed before 05/10/2013

skydive80
6th October, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hi bud, when I delete the old xmbc plugin do I add the whole file in your download in same folder I removed it from because I followed instructions but I have lost the plugin

mastic_man
6th October, 2013, 02:36 PM
Same here bud! says it cant find the plugin?

skydive80
6th October, 2013, 03:25 PM
i sorted it out bud, open the folder and open up until to you get to python, then FTP all the files that say XBMC to media/usb/cobra-extensions-usb/enigma2/python and then open the plugin folder and FTP the folder XMBCAddons to the media/usb/cobra-extensions-usb/enigma2/python/Plugins and reboot box.

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 03:44 PM
hi guys sorry I should have explained a little better but skydive80 has got it worked out is everyone liking the new image so far.

skydive80
6th October, 2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah it's got everything I need and it's very smooth, got it working just as i need and the misses can even use it without asking for help(I know get a little peace). Recommend this image, thanks for your hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramhir
6th October, 2013, 04:39 PM
Benn testing this image for the last couple of days on am dm800hd clone and working very well. The only issue I have is with the system setup menu option. Every time I select this option, it causes an crash and I get the green screen, oddly after about 4 crashes, I finally managed to get to the setup option. Is there a fix for this?

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 04:40 PM
that's good skydive80 I could not help but notice I see from your photos you posted the cobra-extensions-usb folder was inn the Extensions folder I hope you have removed it lol

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 04:46 PM
hi ramhir
I have had no problems with this issue could you please pm me the 4 crash logs I will look into it thanks.

skydive80
6th October, 2013, 04:46 PM
Lol yeah I removed it, that's where I was going wrong the first time :-)

skydive80
6th October, 2013, 04:54 PM
Benn testing this image for the last couple of days on am dm800hd clone and working very well. The only issue I have is with the system setup menu option. Every time I select this option, it causes an crash and I get the green screen, oddly after about 4 crashes, I finally managed to get to the setup option. Is there a fix for this?

I had the same problem, did you remove the quick button plugin?

ramhir
6th October, 2013, 07:43 PM
No the quick button plugin still installed. It kind of just worked, but now It crashes everytime I go into setup. Will try your suggestion and remove the quick button plugin.

skydive80
6th October, 2013, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't try and remove it then, my problems started after I uninstall the quick button plugin,it might be best to keep it on there if you use it.

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 08:08 PM
Hi ramhir
copy and paste the crash logs on here so I can look at them then I will know whats going wrong.

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 09:00 PM
@ramhir if I was you I would delete everything from the USB drive download my new image with the update files on it and transport all new files back on to the USB drive that should do the trick. :top:

ramhir
6th October, 2013, 09:18 PM
Hi cobra1423, Not ignoring your earlier post regarding crash logs. I am new to this, so have no idea where the crash logs are saved. Will try your suggestion of updating the USB drive with your latest image.

mastic_man
6th October, 2013, 10:06 PM
Ramhir- I had the same problem but it corrected itself when I reflashed the image.
Try downloading it again and starting from scratch as there are a lot of fixes in the new files.

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 11:41 PM
No problem crash log files will be found on your hard drive they will say crash on them with date and time. anyway I hope you get it sorted out soon with what I told you to do.

cobra1423
6th October, 2013, 11:55 PM
Just to let you guys know the mediaportal plugin when you start it up go into settings by pressing menu go down to where it says x x x twice turn them from no to yes then go down and turn all the no to yes for p**n then click ok when your back at main menu you will see all the p**n icons click on one it will ask for password witch is 0000 and bingo more p**n than anyone could ask for lol

mastic_man
7th October, 2013, 07:59 PM
Can anyone share what addons are working on xbmc, I have had no luck with ice films or sports devil.
All the others addons that were preloaded seem to work fine.

mastic_man
7th October, 2013, 08:49 PM
You'll go blind Cobra! ;)

ramhir
7th October, 2013, 10:16 PM
Still no joy with the system setup menu. Tried both mastic_man and cobra1423's suggestions. Cobra, I have PM'ed you the crash log, hope you will be able to provide a solution to this.

Overall, the image works well and a big improvement over my last image.

cobra1423
7th October, 2013, 10:50 PM
Lol I can't go blind I wear special glasses.

cobra1423
7th October, 2013, 10:52 PM
Ok ramhir i will have a look in morning when I get home thanks for crash logs.

cobra1423
8th October, 2013, 01:51 AM
Coming soon easy way to install my image I am making two ipk files one for the USB and one for the hard drive. What this will achieve is easy installing of all files to USB and hard drive also it will format USB and hdd automatically to ext3 simply just plugin USB top of dreambox and a way we go working and testing on it just now.

skydive80
8th October, 2013, 08:31 PM
Can anyone share what addons are working on xbmc, I have had no luck with ice films or sports devil.
All the others addons that were preloaded seem to work fine.

I think there might me a problem with sport devil as it's not working on any of my xmbc plugins......... PC and pi.

mastic_man
8th October, 2013, 08:49 PM
I can see all the fixtures on sports devil on pc and iphone but some of the links dont work.
I have however just had the nots vs wolves game working on my iPhone and PC, it's on TV.ru in the live sports section mate.
The sports devil addon on the dreambox xbmc won't load anything at all.

cobra1423
8th October, 2013, 09:22 PM
Hi guys can I just say a big thank you to mastic_man for his donation very generous.
Xbmc is on the back burner just now once I get some time and trust me there's not enough hours in the day lol.
I will have a look at the plugins that don't work anyway thanks again mastic_man

gazzas
9th October, 2013, 01:12 PM
Ive installed this twice now and its stuck on booting enigma, nothing on the lcd and red standby light flashing for the last 15 mins

skydive80
9th October, 2013, 02:11 PM
Ive installed this twice now and its stuck on booting enigma, nothing on the lcd and red standby light flashing for the last 15 mins

This will happen when you have not installed
the swapfile ect on the USB hard drive if you are using an internal hard drive you may have to change the paths.

kaisar1
9th October, 2013, 02:17 PM
hi, i dont seem to be getting any volume at all, checked all cable connections, everything.

has anyone come across this before. any solution

-----------

working, reinstalled image with usb in

gazzas
9th October, 2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks ive just seen that, where do i change it to work from internal drive?

This will happen when you have not installed
the swapfile ect on the USB hard drive if you are using an internal hard drive you may have to change the paths.

MW35
9th October, 2013, 03:30 PM
Thanks for this image works great on my dream box 800 clone, use the first one though as the second one you posted (with the Batman bootup logo) doesn't boot past the start-up, but like I said the first link works brilliant

skydive80
9th October, 2013, 03:53 PM
Sorry bud i am work at the moment and unable to look at files, cobra or someone else will be able to help.

gazzas
9th October, 2013, 04:07 PM
np tnks for your help m8

cobra1423
10th October, 2013, 01:01 AM
@mw35 it dose work very well but by the looks of it you never did read the institutions on how to install it lol
have a look at them and give it a go.

andiewill
10th October, 2013, 07:24 PM
This image so far is solid but when i go to install airplayer manually from the temp folder or from the tspanle i keep getting the green screen of death, any one else having issues installing additional plug ins ?

This is all sorted now ? not sure what the issue was but i have Airplay working great on my box..... Cheers Cobra once again for the support.

mastic_man
10th October, 2013, 07:27 PM
It works very well indeed and will make you blind. Lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ramhir
11th October, 2013, 09:33 AM
Cobra, thanks for the instructions that you PM'd, followed them to the letter and now working great with full functionality on my dn800 clone. You might want to post these to this thread for anyone that is having a similar problem to me in getting into system setup without causing a crash.

markslyf3
11th October, 2013, 02:29 PM
hi people. ok this image is great think i followed to instruction to flash right most things seem to be working ok. but when i go to plugins menu it says some plugins not avilable bad migic number, graphic multi epg. media portal ect is there a way to fix this. i also dont have a media portal plugin in the menu.

ramhir
11th October, 2013, 04:23 PM
hi people. ok this image is great think i followed to instruction to flash right most things seem to be working ok. but when i go to plugins menu it says some plugins not avilable bad migic number, graphic multi epg. media portal ect is there a way to fix this. i also dont have a media portal plugin in the menu.

This are the instructions that cobra sent me. I followed the instructions last night and now everything works sweet.

The problem is to do with the way the files are unpacked and then transferred over to the USB drive. Please use winrar to unpack cobra's files rather than winzip. This is what I did -

1. Using mini tool partition wizard (included in Cobra's download), write zeros to your USB drive, to do this right click on the USB drive and wipe partition, making sure write zeros is selected, then click apply, then click format from the left side menu and select ext3 format and click the apply button on then top.
2. Plug the USB drive into the top USB socket on the dreambox.
3. Flash the ssl84b bootloader first, dont reboot and then flash Cobra's image. Click on rebbot and wait for the Starting Enigma screen
4. Startup DCC and login to the dreambox.
5. Click on FTP in the left hand section of DCC and you should see a file/folder media->USB at the very bottom in the left hand pane. Click on this, and you should be on the USB drive.
6. In the right hand pane, locate the USB files folder and click into it. Select all the files/folders and transfer them to the USB drive. If DCC asks to overwtite the losr & found folder, select yes.
7. Once all the files are transfered over to the USB drive, restart your dreambox.

cobra1423
11th October, 2013, 05:51 PM
Cobra, thanks for the instructions that you PM'd, followed them to the letter and now working great with full functionality on my dn800 clone. You might want to post these to this thread for anyone that is having a similar problem to me in getting into system setup without causing a crash.
I am working on a new guide step by step so that its easy for people to follow its even got picture's lol

MW35
11th October, 2013, 10:19 PM
To be honest mate I'm more than happy with the first image it works well and is stable thanks

thefreak
11th October, 2013, 10:36 PM
i must take a moment to say thanks for this image its top notch stuff i moved over from blackhole so was abit iffy about the swap but you made the change simple and easy to follow
on a side note though itried updating the tsmedia panel it's notched up to 4.1 it goes thru the motions and after the restart its still on 4.0

cobra1423
12th October, 2013, 01:04 AM
hi thefreak
ok this is a very easy fix one you can try at home lol first press menu on the remote, TSpanel , addons , TunisiaSat Addons , TSmeida , then scroll down to Tsmedia-oe1.6_4.1_all hit the ok button let it do its thing once finished press blue button this will restart enigma. now have a look at tsmedia your on 4.1 hope this helps you out ok back to work for me on my new easy guide coming out very soon over and out.

cobra1423
12th October, 2013, 01:10 AM
To be honest mate I'm more than happy with the first image it works well and is stable thanks
no problem everyone to there own but I will not be updating the first image anymore I concentrating on new image but i am glad you like it.

cobra1423
12th October, 2013, 09:27 AM
ok people the NEW guide is finally here have a look see what you think

new image release with usb plugins saving your flash memory from getting full download new image here and follow NEW instructions WITH EASY USB INSTALLER enjoy.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qprrf2leod6472u/Welcome+To+Cobra1423+Easy+Guide.pdf

you will need adobe reader to view NEW guide download here---->http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/reader.html (http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/reader.html)

isotonic_uk
12th October, 2013, 10:23 AM
Hi

Excellent image, love how the bouquets are up to date automatically and love the extra plugins such as tsmedia...

I have come from an earlier openpli image it is a massive differenceand one thing i had which i dont know how to activate in this image is when using cccam i would have a info bar telling me which cccam server was being used.

This bar would showup on the top of the screen, does anyone know how I can restore this. I believe it must be some setting or a plugin i installed. It would be good to see what server it is using...

Also i am finding when restarting the box the box tends to just hang at rebooting and i normally have to pull the cable... Are others experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cobra1423
12th October, 2013, 08:38 PM
Hi

Excellent image, love how the bouquets are up to date automatically and love the extra plugins such as tsmedia...

I have come from an earlier openpli image it is a massive differenceand one thing i had which i dont know how to activate in this image is when using cccam i would have a info bar telling me which cccam server was being used.

This bar would showup on the top of the screen, does anyone know how I can restore this. I believe it must be some setting or a plugin i installed. It would be good to see what server it is using...

Also i am finding when restarting the box the box tends to just hang at rebooting and i normally have to pull the cable... Are others experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
hi uk2116372
to activate the top bar go into menu, setup, system, user interface, go down to show second infobar and set it to 5 sec then press green button to save now when you are watching tv just press the ok button twice. has for restarting box issue none found remember it take 2 mins for these boxes to start up. I recommend buying a usb external fan to keep it cool because theses boxes heat up a lot hope this helps you.
cobra1423

cobra1423
13th October, 2013, 03:14 AM
xbmc fix for channel1 plugin download the file and put it into
/media/usb/cobra-extensions-usb/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/XBMC/plugin.video.1channel/resources
use DCC E2 to transfer settings.xml file over it will ask to overwrite old file just click yes job done restart enigma.
now try channel1 plugin its Woking lol

download here ------->http://www.mediafire.com/download/x3da8aqoqaurfeb/settings.zip

next ice movies fix coming soon

skydive80
13th October, 2013, 06:20 AM
Thanks for update. Possible update for sports devil?

cobra1423
13th October, 2013, 08:26 AM
I will have a look but no promises

13th October, 2013, 10:18 AM
pretty good guide that mate, but it might land you in to a bit of crossfire when the mods have inspected it. your also very expensive!

cobra1423
13th October, 2013, 05:47 PM
pretty good guide that mate, but it might land you in to a bit of crossfire when the mods have inspected it. your also very expensive!

I see where you are coming from but its not posted for everyone to see on the site and i don't mention a thing about that on here.
as for very expensive! well so is a packet of fags but their is nothing I can do about that lol.

ernestodee
13th October, 2013, 08:07 PM
Greetings from Spain, Mr. Cobra1423.
Me like to know if with this image,work the USB DTT avermedia volar green,
with the NEW chip A835B.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Valencia, Spain

digicon
13th October, 2013, 08:11 PM
The Guide is Posted offsite and therefore is Fine but can i just re-iterate our Forum Rules and should anything enter this domain and be in direct contravention then it will become a problem.

Thank you

cobra1423
13th October, 2013, 09:24 PM
Greetings from Spain, Mr. Cobra1423.
Me like to know if with this image,work the USB DTT avermedia volar green,
with the NEW chip A835B.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Valencia, Spain
hi it will if you add the driver for the chip a835b don't see it that hard to do that
Cobra1423

dogears
14th October, 2013, 01:08 PM
great image.i have a moterised setup and i cant seem to find the audio button to change the language.and is there a way to set the up/down arrows to change channels without going into the bouquets first.

andiewill
14th October, 2013, 01:58 PM
great image.i have a moterised setup and i cant seem to find the audio button to change the language.and is there a way to set the up/down arrows to change channels without going into the bouquets first.

You need to press the audio button on the DM800 remote control (See pic below) to change the language and to set up the up / down you need to configure that in the Multi Quickbutton in the plug ins folder.........

dogears
14th October, 2013, 02:32 PM
hitting that button brings me into tsmedia active downloads.ill see if i can change them in the settings.

MW35
14th October, 2013, 06:11 PM
no problem everyone to there own but I will not be updating the first image anymore I concentrating on new image but i am glad you like it.

I think i'll try the new image again when I get a bit more time, but 1channal and icefilms work ok, thanks

gazzas
15th October, 2013, 12:02 AM
change the button in plugins then multi quickbutton

hitting that button brings me into tsmedia active downloads.ill see if i can change them in the settings.

cobra1423
15th October, 2013, 09:58 PM
Hi everyone update on image coming soon working on some new stuff and xbmc and most of the plugins plus small bug fixes and software updates. Not long now testing in progress
Cobra1423

cobra1423
18th October, 2013, 07:31 PM
Update airplay is now installed and working very nicely for people that don't know what airplay is this lets you sync your devices like iPad, iphone ,android. And play video YouTube pictures music from your device to your dreambox. Also new features like power board blue panel for installing add-ons,easy formatting drives installing cams ,backing up keys settings to hard drive or USB and lots more things. still working on xbmc plugins IF ANYONE ONE LIKE TO RECOMMEND ANYTHING THEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN NEW IMAGE LET ME KNOW.
Back to work cobra1423.

markslyf3
18th October, 2013, 10:21 PM
ur a legend mate cant wait for the new one love this image. can you give me some advice i got a power cut the other day and i think it wiped my usb drive because the box failed to boot after. also can u shed some light on how you are getting these plugins to run from usb.

cobra1423
18th October, 2013, 11:23 PM
ur a legend mate cant wait for the new one love this image. can you give me some advice i got a power cut the other day and i think it wiped my usb drive because the box failed to boot after. also can u shed some light on how you are getting these plugins to run from usb.
well thanks for the vote of confidence but power cuts are never good for electrical equipment mite have some damage to your box.
you could try reloading ipk file to usb that will work and as for giving my idea of running plugins from usb well I cant say sorry hope you understand.
cobra1423

drshak
19th October, 2013, 07:24 PM
hi cobra

i have downloaded your files which seems greats

am i missing something?

i dont seem to fini IPK files or mini partition install files

thanks

all i could see in download was

For DM800hd Pvr Clones-ssl84b-2.01 2.10 image-setup inn 5 mins

New image with SIM2 SSL84b and 'tweaked' 20130816 drivers.
I also included the new OpenPLi 3.0 bootlogo's, and many more things.
SO ALL YOU HAVE DO IS FLASH IMAGE SET YOUR CAM ADD YOUR LINE
ADD THE FILES AND FOLDRS TO YOUR HDD DRIVE
GOTO AUTOBOUETS SET YOUR REGION BY GOING INTO PLUGINS STARTUP
AUTOBOUETS PRESS MENU SET YOUR REGION PRESS GREEN TWICE 2 MINS AND YOUR DONE.
YOUR TV GUIDE WILL UPDATE EVERY MORN AT 05:00AM AND YOUR CHANNELS ONCE A WEEK AT 6AM

username : root
password : openpli

remote control setup

red button (record)
green button (7 day tv guide)
yellow button (timeshift)
blue button (blue panel)
up & down arrows (change channels)
left arrow (on demand)
right arrow (tsmeia ie , movie's)

Added...

autobouquets e2

on demand hd (bbc iplyer & itv player, rte player)

TSPanel 7.2

flashing & backup 9.4

Mgcamd 1.35a

cccam 2.30

CrossEpg

multi quick button

tsmedia 3.6

download here -----> DM800hd pvr Clones-ssl84b-2.01 2.10 image backup with hdd files and folders (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ns2mg7unv572qi/DM800hd_pvr_Clones-ssl84b-2.01_2.10_image_backup_with_hdd_files_and_folders. rar)

new image release with usb plugins saving your flash memory from getting full download new image here and follow new instructions enjoy.
Welcome To Cobra1423 Easy Guide (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qprrf2leod6472u/Welcome+To+Cobra1423+Easy+Guide.pdf)

you will need adobe reader to view NEW guide download here---->PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Reader XI - Adobe UK (http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/reader.html)

small bug fix for ondmand plugin follow fix here -->http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f206/new-openpli-2-1-beta-dm800hd-pvr-2-01-2-10-ssl84b-2013-08-20-cobra1423-backup-362484/index4.html

i have updated the my new image with all the fixes only need to add cobra-extensions-usb folder to usb drive to fix xbmc and ondemand

for xbmc plugin and AutoBouquets fix please read the posts here --->http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f206/new-openpli-2-1-beta-dm800hd-pvr-2-01-2-10-ssl84b-2013-08-20-cobra1423-backup-362484/index5.html

xbmc fix for channel1 plugin follow link and read post for fix.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f206/new-openpli-2-1-beta-dm800hd-pvr-2-01-2-10-ssl84b-2013-08-20-cobra1423-backup-362484/index8.html

drshak
19th October, 2013, 07:37 PM
i am a very novice person in this business
i saw your guide but can u explain where to get ipk files?

thanks and do i update the ..............:rulez:..............the same way?

cobra1423
20th October, 2013, 06:31 PM
i am a very novice person in this business
i saw your guide but can u explain where to get ipk files?

thanks and do i update the ..............:rulez:..............the same way?

hi they are all in this download here----> Simple File Sharing and Storage. (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0efnxtq17ecn5nu/cobra1423_image_%26_files.zip)
the one you want to install is cobra1423-easy-usb-installer_11.10.2013_all.ipk (make sure you have the usb stick in top port of dreambox before you install the my ipk file)

sandan23
20th October, 2013, 07:28 PM
Hi
can anyone help me out. I cannot find my harddrive to enable me to view the things i have aready recorded.
any ideas
thanks in advance

cobra1423
20th October, 2013, 08:26 PM
Hi
can anyone help me out. I cannot find my harddrive to enable me to view the things i have aready recorded.
any ideas
thanks in advance
Hi sandan
i have pm you with the answer to your question.

cobra1423
20th October, 2013, 08:36 PM
UPDATE NEWS FLASH
new image is looking and running well fixed xbmc plugins like sports d, ice movies, espn , YouTube. Some new features and skins added should not be to long now keep checking here for release.
Cobra1423.

mastic_man
20th October, 2013, 08:48 PM
hi they are all in this download here----> Simple File Sharing and Storage. (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0efnxtq17ecn5nu/cobra1423_image_%26_files.zip)
the one you want to install is cobra1423-easy-usb-installer_11.10.2013_all.ipk (make sure you have the usb stick in top port of dreambox before you install the my ipk file)

The download link has been disabled Cobra!

cobra1423
20th October, 2013, 09:05 PM
The download link has been disabled Cobra!
Hi thanks mastic_man nothing and can right now I'm not home only using iphone the now. When I click on the my link above it takes me to the download but I can't download to my phone can you see if it's working now.
Cheers cobra1423.

mastic_man
20th October, 2013, 09:17 PM
Its saying the file has been removed by mediafire admins pal!

cobra1423
20th October, 2013, 09:21 PM
all PEPOLE that made donations to me for cancer research will get the new image 2 weeks before everyone else gets there hands on it. The download link will be pm to them big thanks goes out to all PEPOLE who donated so far the pot stands at ?2349.50 well done you guys.
Cobra1423
this will help towards beating the big C

PLEASE ADD YOUR USERNAME TO PAYPAL WHEN MAKING DONATIONS SO I KNOW WHO TO PM WITH NEW IMAGE THANKS.

cobra1423
20th October, 2013, 09:24 PM
Its saying the file has been removed by mediafire admins pal!
Thanks mastic_man well that's not good lol will find away round that when I get home.
Cheers cobra1423

skydive80
21st October, 2013, 02:36 PM
UPDATE NEWS FLASH
new image is looking and running well fixed xbmc plugins like sports d, ice movies, espn , YouTube. Some new features and skins added should not be to long now keep checking here for release.
Cobra1423.

Great, love sports devil. Thanks

thompso24
21st October, 2013, 07:05 PM
hi all,
complete novice to this,trying to flash my dreambox and keep getting INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) is there something im doing wrong??
any help would be great

regards
neil

macdadi112
21st October, 2013, 07:11 PM
Install ssl84b first and then try the image.

Guess your on dif firmware.

thompso24
21st October, 2013, 07:14 PM
ok will give it a go cheers

MW35
21st October, 2013, 08:44 PM
Problem I'm having a lot with the movie streaming from 1channel and ice films etc, is Gstreamer plug-in not found is there any fix for that?

cobra1423
22nd October, 2013, 06:00 AM
hi all,
complete novice to this,trying to flash my dreambox and keep getting INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) is there something im doing wrong??
any help would be great

regards
neil
hi yes you need to flash boot loader first which looks like this sim201_ssl84b.nfi flash just like you would with image then try flashing image.

cobra1423
22nd October, 2013, 06:23 AM
hi mw35
put this gstreamer-0.10 folder into usr/lib gstreamer-0.10 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xgsvjfsksmz3gqm/gstreamer-0.10.zip)
use DCC to transfer over delete old folder first hen restart enigma.

cobra1423
22nd October, 2013, 06:30 AM
Problem I'm having a lot with the movie streaming from 1channel and ice films etc, is Gstreamer plug-in not found is there any fix for that?

hi mw35
put this gstreamer-0.10 folder into usr/lib gstreamer-0.10 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xgsvjfsksmz3gqm/gstreamer-0.10.zip)
use DCC to transfer over delete old folder first hen restart enigma.

skydive80
22nd October, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hey,

Can you please tell me how I add iptv streams to this image?

MW35
23rd October, 2013, 07:31 PM
Downloaded the file done exactly what you said, but I still get on certain links Gstreamer xvid mpeg4 decoder not available, also quite a few links I just get a black screen is that normal? Thanks again for your help

cobra1423
23rd October, 2013, 08:24 PM
Hey,

Can you please tell me how I add iptv streams to this image?

hi sorry for late reply but I have been very busy you can add iptv into tsmedia but not easy if you don't know what your doing I will add a separate iptv player to make it easy to add iptv streams into new image.
Cobra1423

cobra1423
23rd October, 2013, 08:29 PM
Downloaded the file done exactly what you said, but I still get on certain links Gstreamer xvid mpeg4 decoder not available, also quite a few links I just get a black screen is that normal? Thanks again for your help
Hi ok some streams will not work simply because they have been removed as for xvid mpeg4 the codecs need to be added into python 2.6 something I will look at if I have the time.
Cobra1423

hacka247
23rd October, 2013, 10:02 PM
just checking the guide.can you confirm where i get the Mini tool from as cant seem to see it in any folder..want to check this great image out. thanking you and all.

cobra1423
24th October, 2013, 06:25 AM
just checking the guide.can you confirm where i get the Mini tool from as cant seem to see it in any folder..want to check this great image out. thanking you and all.
hi hacka
mini tool is under this name pwhe8.exe in my files install it then follow the guide hope this helps.
cobra1423

kax
24th October, 2013, 03:45 PM
Hi
Great work cobra!!
Just wondering when your latest image is due.

Also would you be able to put permanent timeshift in.

Will it have nav-x just like the nav-x on your PC.

The more plugins the better!!!

cobra1423
24th October, 2013, 05:41 PM
Hi kax
thanks there is a permanent time shift go into menu , system , user interface then go down to (automatically start timeshift after) and set how many secs you like to start when you change channels. As for plugins on xbmc I have done a few but I will look at navi-x but no promises. The new image is coming along nice with lots of new things but this takes time so I'm working on it every spare min I have only PEPOLE that donated to cancer research will get it on release day by getting pm with link to download.I hope this answers your questions.
cobra1423

hacka247
24th October, 2013, 10:42 PM
hi hacka
mini tool is under this name pwhe8.exe in my files install it then follow the guide hope this helps.
cobra1423

thanks for reply but when i extract DM800hd pvr Clones-ssl84b-2.01 2.10 image backup with hdd files and folders i don't see pwe8.exe their only image and hd usb files. im sure ive mist read the point when you say (in my files) where is (In my Files) located.sorry.any help will be appreciated

cobra1423
25th October, 2013, 12:25 AM
thanks for reply but when i extract DM800hd pvr Clones-ssl84b-2.01 2.10 image backup with hdd files and folders i don't see pwe8.exe their only image and hd usb files. im sure ive mist read the point when you say (in my files) where is (In my Files) located.sorry.any help will be appreciated
I think I know where you are going wrong you have installed the very first backup image the USB ipk file dose not go with that image here's the new image with all the files link Welcome To Cobra1423 Easy Guide (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qprrf2leod6472u/Welcome+To+Cobra1423+Easy+Guide.pdf)
now where it says at the top of the guide download files here click on that and it will take you to where you need to download all files that you need to install my new image then just follow the guide hope this helps you out you will get there in the end lol.
Cobra1423

hacka247
25th October, 2013, 03:57 PM
I think I know where you are going wrong you have installed the very first backup image the USB ipk file dose not go with that image here's the new image with all the files link Welcome To Cobra1423 Easy Guide (http://www.mediafire.com/download/qprrf2leod6472u/Welcome+To+Cobra1423+Easy+Guide.pdf)
now where it says at the top of the guide download files here click on that and it will take you to where you need to download all files that you need to install my new image then just follow the guide hope this helps you out you will get there in the end lol.
Cobra1423

looks like they have removed file.dam.
Distribution of this file has been disabled because of a possible violation of our Terms of Service (http://www.mediafire.com/policies/terms_of_service.php). If you would like to dispute this, please contact the claimant below.

cobra1423
25th October, 2013, 04:16 PM
looks like they have removed file.dam.
Distribution of this file has been disabled because of a possible violation of our Terms of Service (http://www.mediafire.com/policies/terms_of_service.php). If you would like to dispute this, please contact the claimant below.
that is strange I just clicked on the link and downloaded no problem try using Google chrome browser.
cobra

kax
25th October, 2013, 05:11 PM
The error occurs on your user guide when you click on:
Download here ------>cobra1423 image & files

hacka247
25th October, 2013, 05:25 PM
that is strange I just clicked on the link and downloaded no problem try using Google chrome browser.
cobra

cobra.do you want to confirm link not taken down again as i tried in chrome and same result.sorry bout this bud

hacka247
25th October, 2013, 05:27 PM
The error occurs on your user guide when you click on:
Download here ------>cobra1423 image & files

yes when you press link in guide it takes u to page but says file unnavailable

hacka247
25th October, 2013, 05:59 PM
i think we going to need another link from the guide page.

grip
25th October, 2013, 08:28 PM
I'm trying to install this image, first time ever flashing image. So I am bit lost. I get to the very end. AutoBouquets Attributes fix then run. But red light continues to flash, and box doesn't respond to remote. Anyone got any help please.

andy91
25th October, 2013, 08:31 PM
Are you flashing via web browser? Make sure the image matches your sim. If ok try a fresh download that sometimes might be corrupt. Andy.

grip
25th October, 2013, 10:01 PM
Yes flashing with browser. Sim 2.01 that ok. Cant seem to download files again

robi62
26th October, 2013, 12:43 AM
Yes I agree with you files r not there anymore.....

cobra1423
26th October, 2013, 08:03 AM
Yes I agree with you files r not there anymore.....

hi fixed with new links download from first Page here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f206/new-openpli-2-1-beta-dm800hd-pvr-2-01-2-10-ssl84b-2013-08-20-cobra1423-backup-362484/#post2066738

shae0191
26th October, 2013, 10:11 AM
This is by far the best image i have came across in two years of having a dm800hd. it is very user friendly and a must for a newbie who only wants channels on 28.2e. this would be great if the auto bouquets managed multi sats for my other box. QUESTION IS CAN OR IS THERE AUTO BOUQUETS FOR MULTI SATS. this would be the icing on the cake but thanks for the good work anyway. :top:

thompso24
26th October, 2013, 04:38 PM
hi everyone,
i have flashed the image on no problem,now saying booting enigma with red light flahing?
cant find anything in user scripts to run?
any idea of what to do next?

regards neil

hacka247
26th October, 2013, 05:04 PM
got new link and installed.all is well in fact all is great.lovely image.thanks for making the guide idiot proof.wonderful guide and image..great work.look forward for the next release.appreciated.

thompso24
27th October, 2013, 10:05 AM
hi finally got it working great job cobra and everyone else for getting this working well,i have a lot of channels missing btsport etc and set the autobou to come on but didnt put in the new freqs any ideas as i may be doing this wrong ??

regards
neil

digicon
27th October, 2013, 12:27 PM
hi finally got it working great job cobra and everyone else for getting this working well,i have a lot of channels missing btsport etc and set the autobou to come on but didnt put in the new freqs any ideas as i may be doing this wrong ??

regards
neil

I suggest you update the Sat.xml file with a newer version as this is where autobouquets get the TP info from

Either use this one: satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator (http://satellites-xml.eu/) or this one: satellites.xml creator (http://satellites-xml.org/)

cobra1423
28th October, 2013, 07:37 PM
hi all
I have been working hard on NEW IMAGE dm800hd-pvr-sim2.0.1-cobra1423-v00.2 I am almost there will not be to long now.
the only thing I am giving away is its based on superman theme .
COMING VERY SOON

cobra1423

Bulld0g
28th October, 2013, 07:44 PM
If you want to share your image on here then that's fine but you will not be making any money out of it on this forum. This site is and always has been dedicated to helping people for free, so don't ask for any donations from our members.

cobra1423
29th October, 2013, 02:28 AM
If you want to share your image on here then that's fine but you will not be making any money out of it on this forum. This site is and always has been dedicated to helping people for free, so don't ask for any donations from our members.
1st of all I don't get a red sent it all goes to cancer research and once I hit my goal of ?5000 I will post the documentation I get from cancer research.
2nd I put a lot of my time in FREE and I have never asked for money from anyone only if the person wants they can donate the only way I could thank the PEPOLE that have already donated to a good cause was to give them the new updated image early before everyone else I don't see anything wrong with that.
3rd I make life easy for PEPOLE with my image if they want to donate they can it's there Choice.
Ps. If you think I am in it to make money then you are sadly mistaken remember I don't have to do this I choose to help others for nothing anyway I have things to do like.
Cobra1423

digicon
30th October, 2013, 01:04 AM
1st of all I don't get a red sent it all goes to cancer research and once I hit my goal of ?5000 I will post the documentation I get from cancer research.
2nd I put a lot of my time in FREE and I have never asked for money from anyone only if the person wants they can donate the only way I could thank the PEPOLE that have already donated to a good cause was to give them the new updated image early before everyone else I don't see anything wrong with that.
3rd I make life easy for PEPOLE with my image if they want to donate they can it's there Choice.
Ps. If you think I am in it to make money then you are sadly mistaken remember I don't have to do this I choose to help others for nothing anyway I have things to do like.
Cobra1423

Then perhaps you should remove some wording from the very last page on your setup guide document

skydive80
30th October, 2013, 01:33 AM
Then perhaps you should remove some wording from the very last page on your setup guide document

Mods, I do agree the last part of the guild is off topic but cobra is doing this as a hobby to help others and if he raise money for a good charity then it's win win for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

cobra1423
30th October, 2013, 02:37 AM
Hi that's a service I provide for ones that need it.

skydive80
1st November, 2013, 09:31 PM
Anyway back on the original topic, how's your new image getting on bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

cobra1423
1st November, 2013, 10:48 PM
Hi everything is running well I am on the final testing new look lots of new things for everyone to try out not long now back to work for me lol.
Cobra1423

1st November, 2013, 11:11 PM
Hi everything is running well I am on the final testing new look lots of new things for everyone to try out not long now back to work for me lol.
Cobra1423

The suspense is killing me, it's more exiting than listening to the wife talking about a new storyline in constipation street.
Sorry I couldn't help it.

cobra1423
4th November, 2013, 12:00 AM
Hi everyone all going well should be released this weekend to all the lucky PEPOLE who donated a pm will go out to all you guys thanks. Also I was looking at the amount of views this image has had over 9000 in 7 weeks lol that's fantastic I can't believe it.
Cobra1423

satsmo
4th November, 2013, 12:12 AM
This forum is here for one reason and that is the free sharing of information. If you tend to think that sharing via pm to your "donated" friends is OK, then this thread will be closed and all future threads of this nature will also without any warning.

I understand charity and good causes, but as I have said thousands of members have given their time and effort without asking for any donations by helping each other here on our forum.

OpenPLi is an image that is free and Open to all to do what they want with and I think using it as means to donations is totally unacceptable. I am sure the guys at PLi would back me on this.

Our decision is final in this matter.

cobra1423
4th November, 2013, 10:27 AM
This forum is here for one reason and that is the free sharing of information. If you tend to think that sharing via pm to your "donated" friends is OK, then this thread will be closed and all future threads of this nature will also without any warning.

I understand charity and good causes, but as I have said thousands of members have given their time and effort without asking for any donations by helping each other here on our forum.

OpenPLi is an image that is free and Open to all to do what they want with and I think using it as means to donations is totally unacceptable. I am sure the guys at PLi would back me on this.

Our decision is final in this matter.
hi no problem no pm's will be sent to my "donated" friends I will personally email them instead that way everyone's happy and when I am ready to upload new image here I will do so for FREE I give a lot of my time here and its all for nothing and it will continue to be that way.
and yes it is a good cause just doing my bit to help since my best friend lost her 10 year old kid to cancer.
anyway OpenPLi is open source and available to anyone, and free to setup your own build witch I have done. I have not made any money form it so I am not breaking any rules under pli terms and conditions If I am wrong then I apologies and all donation's will be refunded without delay.
cobra1423
ps. have a look at this http://openpli.org/donate/

kax
4th November, 2013, 12:46 PM
Seriously I don't understand what the problem is. Everyone will get the image for free. Just some will get it before others. Cobra should be applauded for his amazing work. I haven't donated but still got his current image. As a newbie he has been great help as well. He isn't making a penny from it yet spending day and night creating probably one of the best image I have used. Just look how many people he has helped and what good is it going to do to block this forum.

Carry on with your hard work Cobra and I will wait for your new image once it is on this forum.

satsmo
4th November, 2013, 09:06 PM
Closed...........as said if this was continue and it has.We have no problem with free and we all give up a lot of our time to the forum, but at no time have any of us asked for a donation whether it be for a good cause or not.

This thread had already been put on warning by two staff members before I closed it, please remember that we are here to moderate the forum.