PDA

View Full Version : Lizard people

comfm
26th April, 2009, 11:09 AM
Hi peeps, A guy at work keeps going on about the "Lizard people" and how they "run things/control all that goes on in the world" so to speak. Anyone actually heard anyhing about this lot, or is my mate watching too much "V".

charlie

Krypton
26th April, 2009, 01:44 PM
The royal family are descended from lizard people. check out david icke

comfm
26th April, 2009, 10:19 PM
thanks I am reading up now. Charlie.

opsmonkey
26th April, 2009, 10:38 PM
Yep..

Mr Icke the crazy fool indeed is big into the lizard people as well as tourquise tracksuits

David Icke Website - Home (http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/)

RedSpider
27th April, 2009, 12:05 AM
turquoise? what a complete loon!

boothuk
13th May, 2009, 02:28 PM
I think your friend has hammering a game called Ultima Online for farrrrrrrrr too long!

davieboy.rfc
20th July, 2009, 01:51 PM
il have what ur pal,s been drinking.

maxi1968
20th July, 2009, 08:23 PM
yea ike also mentioned somthing about arran exploding :stupid:

chroma
21st July, 2009, 01:16 AM
yea ike also mentioned somthing about arran exploding :stupid:

There would be woolen jumpers everywhere, the lizard people would have nothing to wear! couldnt possibly happen.

coling123
30th July, 2009, 03:51 PM
ive heard fo the lizard people too.....are the world leaders not meant to be lizards?.lol....mandleson etc rothchilds / illuminati ?

hahahaha

simsta
1st August, 2009, 04:56 PM
go to "thetruthseeker.co.uk"

Raven
1st August, 2009, 07:13 PM
This is the thing, I can buy that there's a shadow government and PMC groups which don't answer to constitutional law and circumvent presidential order and run things in the background for their own ends, I can buy that some presidents are good people and some are selfish with bad intentions, I can buy that life exists elsewhere somewhere with technology far superior to our own (the answer to this question is scary either way - the notion that we are either not alone in the universe or that we are the only ones in the whole of space and time which are as advanced as we are) I can even buy that we have technology buried away now which would take our civilization out of the fossil fuel age which we had the tech and means to eradicate the need for fossil fuels about 100 years ago but were locked away because there's so much money in fossil fuel trade etc, but what I can't buy (which this part at least comes from the source of topic) is the notion that these world leaders are really lizard people....I mean there's only so much you can take, and it's all fear mongering at least for the people who will believe it - I used to be big on this but then I realised that when you sit back and think about it after watching one of these infowars shows you realise 2 things A) they are the only ones doing the fear mongering to promote their products for the people dumb enough to buy them and B) the world was supposedly ending in the year 2000, it didn't, Jesus was also supposed to descend from the heavens, he didn't, there are hundreds of asteroids out there on a collision course with earth on any given sunday if it wern't for government working like mad to destroy them before impact, but also if the world was to end in 2012 for whatever reason there's sod all anyone could do about it and if that were the case I'd rather not know about it in 2008 - talk about death row! lol

One more thing, notice how nothing was said of Barrack Obama until he became president, and yet now apparently according to these people he is worse than George W Bush. I'm sure the same would have been said of Ron Paul, Hilary Clinton or John McCain or whatever his name is had they been elected.

Also if you read up on this sort of thing, there's a massive and quite obvious difference between an Alex Jones and a Stephen Greer. There's where the wheat is separated from the chaff. See for yourself.

By the way, wether you believe this or not I don't know - but it's my own personal belief that the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 were inside jobs and were covered up....Kennedy bullet in the video comes from the front not from behind and Kennedy's head from point of impact goes back and to the left, laws of physics speak for themselves and louder than a bunch of smoke....as for 9/11 well, think about it if the Kennedy killing was an inside job then is it inconceivable and beyond the realms of possibility that 9/11 was also an inside job all to wage fake war against an innocent country and to gain control of their oil fields to make big money ? And think about it how does a jumbo jet fly over New York airspace unrestricted to the point of being anywhere near able to strike a building without being shot down first long before they got there ?

waqasahmed
5th August, 2009, 10:26 PM
I think David Icke also said something about swine flu killing us :D I replied to some related vids on youtube and I was immediately called "dumb" And apparently, the WHO is wanting to kill everyone and they did in the last pandemic :D Well not wanting to sound harsh, but last time the vast majority of the people that took vaccinations were fine. And these people still believe David Icke. I also picked on someones intelligence and they say that they had straight A's !!!! Either they're lying or seriously need medical help if they're that clever and believing David Icke. Its also ironic that they told me that not to believe my "professors" when they cant get all A without listening to science teachers :D

profmorbius
9th August, 2009, 09:44 PM
they are Reptilians and they live underground....just ask David Icke ;-)

maverickccs
9th August, 2009, 10:42 PM
lol.... they live underground... what would you expect?