PDA

View Full Version : blackberry help plz

yorkslad
26th April, 2009, 05:52 PM
just got a blackberry 8800 of flea bay, just wanting to know what i can do with it if any 1 knows, like can i put tom tom on it? whats this windows 6? can that go on it ? or am i just going to wedge the door open with? any help will be great plz thanks

caveman_nige
26th April, 2009, 05:59 PM
free apps are not as easy to find for blackberry devices, the operating system is their own and windws will have nothing to do with it...

I joined a few blackberry forums to get decent wallpapers etc but nobody was prepared to share apps they had bough despite the fact i was offering a few i had paid for..

They are great for getting email etc but you will need to have it registered on the blackbery bes servers for that.. I have two or three mapping apps with mine which came with the phone. Apps are not always compatible with other models i have found. I have one these blackberry storn things and there is even less support for mine..

But is still rate it better than my n95 8gb though mainly due to the push email service which i find priceless.

best bet is to check the blackberry forums though mate, for what they are worth..