PDA

View Full Version : worst movie

Lainie
26th April, 2009, 06:19 PM
got tropic thunder out on blu ray - what a load of absolute tripe. thank ~~~~ i didnt go to the flix to see this. absolutley diabolical.

wilf
26th April, 2009, 06:27 PM
mine must be the blair witch project. what was all that about lol

Mr Pumpy
26th April, 2009, 06:45 PM
Me and Mrs Pumpy once made one, a very amatuer production indeed. I suppose you could have called it a costume drama, well it had a nurses uniform anyway.

gmb45
26th April, 2009, 06:48 PM
Me and Mrs Pumpy once made one, a very amatuer production indeed. I suppose you could have called it a costume drama, well it had a nurses uniform anyway.
i bet u did u dirty old sod http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/gmb45/albums/more-smilies/846-sex-~~~~.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/gmb45/albums/more-smilies/833-smiley2481.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/gmb45/albums/smilies/754-gdpit-com-55377760-395.gif

Lainie
26th April, 2009, 06:48 PM

wayyyyyyyyy too much information!!!

:roflmao::laugh::roflmao:

andy4
26th April, 2009, 06:55 PM
as to be forever young mel gibson had endure 2hrs of shite at pictures with her next to me blubbering

Lainie
26th April, 2009, 06:58 PM
as to be forever young mel gibson had endure 2hrs of shite at pictures with her next to me blubbering

oh i loved that movie and i was greetin too lol

forntida
26th April, 2009, 07:20 PM
If it is worse than Death Of A Salesman I will definately avoid watching it.:laugh:

Devilfish
26th April, 2009, 07:24 PM
My Super Ex-Girlfriend (only went to see it because we had free preview tickets)
Lost In Translation (utter pish)
Dream Catcher

RedSpider
26th April, 2009, 07:36 PM
existenz - i will not even go to the bother of telling you what it was about. it was such absolute b*ll*cks!

johnboy1974
26th April, 2009, 08:51 PM
the new version with keanu reeves is utter pish. the old band w version much better.

RedSpider
26th April, 2009, 09:02 PM
blues brothers 2000.
they had clearly tried to recreate the brilliance of the first film by using all the same jokes.
this is an absolute d1ck of a film!

maca
26th April, 2009, 09:11 PM
anything with (tom the ~~~~in midgit man criuse) i ~~~~in hate this little dwarf with a vengance. he has never made a good film. and before you all start he is ~~~~in ugly yes thats rite ugly. so there ....

Lainie
26th April, 2009, 10:16 PM
pmsl @ maka

chroma
27th April, 2009, 01:02 AM
Contact with Jodie Foster.

It was like a Steven King novel, good, getting better, ooooooh about to climax... WAIT WTF?????
Worst ending EVER... even beat the ending to IT, nice sociopathic clown all the way through then BAM huge spider????

ste6106
27th April, 2009, 04:08 PM
Addition to the the list is The Beach. it turns into a computer film half way through it was shocking

aftermath
27th April, 2009, 04:36 PM
attack of the killer tomatoes.

ste6106
27th April, 2009, 04:37 PM
killer clowns from outer space is up there too!

Lainie
27th April, 2009, 04:47 PM
saw knowing recently. first half of film was great then the 2nd half was guff. was like 2 diff films in 1. very disappointing.

nadeem76
27th April, 2009, 04:51 PM
totally agree with you

kronos
27th April, 2009, 05:29 PM
Wasted hours of my life the other night watching Marley and Me. What a piss poor excuse for a film. Ive had more funny vomiting bugs.

gmb45
28th April, 2009, 07:10 AM
me and a couple off mates where home from work early 1 day so decided 2 go in this ~~~~ shop,we brought a film when i got home i fired it straight in the video all eager to watch some action and it turned out to be an animated ~~~~ film lol , pure shite :puke: guess i should have looked at the box more closely lol

father ted
4th May, 2009, 04:16 PM
crank high voltage

if there was any film out there to miss this would be it, it was auwful ,if you seen the first one this one isnt a patch on it ,this is crap ,worst film/storyline ive ever seen we thot it was a comedy

Lainie
4th May, 2009, 04:29 PM
crank high voltage

if there was any film out there to miss this would be it, it was auwful ,if you seen the first one this one isnt a patch on it ,this is crap ,worst film/storyline ive ever seen we thot it was a comedy

rubbish - excellent film. best ive seen in months lol

father ted
4th May, 2009, 07:54 PM
rubbish - excellent film. best ive seen in months lol

you asked for an opinion i gave mine i didnt think it was any good why critise my opinion?

zaphodbb
4th May, 2009, 08:05 PM
crank high voltage

i agree ted this was the biggest heap of parrot droppings ive seen of late, another one to avoid is the terminators pure drivel poor acting and so many plot holes you could drive a bus through it. it was made by "the asylum" should have know it would be cack if they made it. who know's maybe you would like it laine !

aftermath
4th May, 2009, 08:07 PM
ive just watched it... its called " Marytrs" it was banned in France and is more gory than the saw movies, what a pile of sh1te.. just wasted 2 hours of a day.

forntida
4th May, 2009, 08:08 PM
i agree ted this was the biggest heap of parrot droppings ive seen of late, another one to avoid is the terminators pure drivel poor acting and so many plot holes you could drive a bus through it. it was made by "the asylum" should have know it would be cack if they made it. who know's maybe you would like it laine !

Is it not pot holes you drive a bus through. It is up here.:roflmao:

Lainie
4th May, 2009, 09:20 PM
@ father - you have your opinion - i have mine. wouldn't it be a boring old world if we all thought the same.
@ zap i havent even seen all the terminator films that have already been released but b/f wants to go and see the new one.

mind you he also wants to see star trek but im afraid i will not be joining him for that lol

glic83
4th May, 2009, 10:10 PM
the fountain,i personally thought it was rubbish pure horse sh*t