PDA

View Full Version : Airbag Crash Tutor

steppenwolf
27th April, 2009, 09:20 AM
Hi folks. I need help. Want to learn to crash airbag data and I wonder if there is someone willing to give me a little tutoring. I have lots of software, but don't know which programmer to use, how? etc. I have two programmers, BOSCH KTS 550 and some VAG programmers but with them you can't read EEPROM-s. I need a little guidance and your expertise :beer:
Thanks!

robertrobert
3rd June, 2009, 12:46 PM
hi friend
u can never reprogram airbag ECU from crash data with KTS or VAG COM or any diagnostic tool
u need special equipement, like programors, so u can desolder eprome which contains crach data and reprogram it,
or u need tools like airbag reseters, thos latters erase crash data easyly by OBD
good luck

adam28
3rd June, 2009, 06:31 PM
Take alook here Car Diagnostics / Programmers (http://www.techgsm.org.uk/cat_Programmers_1201.html) check out some of these programmers. Hope you are good at soldering! Although there are some programmers that allow you to do it in circuit. Having all the software is the easy part. Im still learning myself its not easy. And info about it is tough to find on the web as you probably already know. Try to learn as much as you can about MCU and Eeproms as you can, it will help as there are lots of different types which require different programmers Cheers Friend

thunderwinged 2
20th September, 2022, 10:49 PM
use carprog,carprotool etc....

slick_dick
25th September, 2022, 09:26 PM
add me to skype i don't mind tutoring :pcguru:

auto80
25th September, 2022, 11:24 PM
add me to skype i don't mind tutoring :pcguru: m8, did you see the date of the request :questionmark: :biggrin: