PDA

View Full Version : Wii repair help

jkyle42
27th April, 2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Guys,

Looking for some help or advice, its a long story but here goes, got myself a wii and decided to have a go at installing a wii-key, made a complete mess of it (lesson learned lol) and pizza-man came to my rescue (thanks again) after a few months of wii playing i tried playing wii music (ntsc BIG mistake). so i had a semi bricked wii, after reading loads of posts i decided to have a go at fixing myself. I downloaded the wii-key update 1.9g(i think) wii would now play all original games but no back-ups and no internet or settings page ( the Opera Error) so after reading more posts i ran the any region disc and turned on any region. Now i have a wii that wont play any games or read any discs original or back up and i cant get into the wii settings page. the wii is PAL and on firmware 3.3 eur and never had the HBC or Zelda hack installed. so i am looking for some advice or i am willing to pay someone if the could fix this mess.

Once again many thanks.

J.

dell_xps
27th April, 2009, 12:36 PM
is this what you have tried m8 ?
Semi-brick fix discs for all three regions (updated) (http://hackmii.com/2008/05/semi-brick-fix-discs/)

jkyle42
27th April, 2009, 04:10 PM
yes mate i have tried these but they wont boot, Just an update i have removed the wii key and the wii will now play original games, but i need to update the firmware to 3.4. can anyone tell me what games has this update.

Many thanks,

J.

dell_xps
27th April, 2009, 05:01 PM
yes mate i have tried these but they wont boot, Just an update i have removed the wii key and the wii will now play original games, but i need to update the firmware to 3.4. can anyone tell me what games has this update.

Many thanks,

J.

Wii music I'm sure has the 3.4 update on it m8.
Need for Speed latest one aswell I'm sure.

bigmark1966
27th April, 2009, 05:26 PM
any new game should have the update on it m8 like i.e pikmin2
or mad world any really new stuff......:beer:

Yumraaj
27th April, 2009, 05:28 PM
As the others has said, try and update your wii with a game that has 3.4 firmware on it. This should fix the problem.