PDA

View Full Version : help to get no error thanks

jjlodge
25th August, 2013, 01:50 AM
Hi all

I had OpenPLi image for a long time and very happy, for some reason my box one day gave me the CA no error found message and after days and days of trying to resolve i finally have a semi working box once more but it will only load on with a old Nemesis image i used to use, when i try to flash a new OpenPLi image i get the No CA found error again and have to replete the process, i am wanting some help here please

Either assistance on how to get a Openpli image flashed to my box and NOT get this error or some help to get an image with built in CCcam2.1.1 ( this is a prob with Nemesis )

hope some one can help, going a little out my mind after 1 week of this

thanks

mtv1
25th August, 2013, 02:03 AM
check when booting what sim is in the box like simm 201 or 210 #64 then use dream up to flash your box with the correct image

jjlodge
25th August, 2013, 02:34 PM
HI thanks for the reply
to answer your question sits sim 201 team #84b
i think i have found the right download
bu ti want to be sure i do everything 100 before i try anything the amount of times ive had to boot up an old desktop to use the null modem to get out of the CA error is unreal

so i use dream up correct? what version should i use from my laptop? i see many versions and do i still need to use my comp that has a null modem cable connection and connected via it for dream up to work? or can i use IP address to connect dream up from laptop to dreambox?
i see people saying about a bootloader that i need one installed first? i neither no what one is or does so help on this also please

thanks a lot

mtv1
25th August, 2013, 02:59 PM
you need a null modem serial cable ,,, does your lappy have a comm port if not you can get a usb adapter best done with a tower do ... no you don't need a boot loader as dreamup will load it for you the latest version of dreamup will do or any will do it :) good luck