PDA

View Full Version : Internet love?

nadeem76
27th April, 2009, 04:54 PM
do you believe in internet love? please post your comments

gmb45
27th April, 2009, 05:00 PM
do you beleive in internet love? please post your comments defo m8 especially after ive watched a ~~~~o :roflmao: :D

Lainie
27th April, 2009, 05:02 PM
i take it you are meaning meeting someone via the net and not a cyber partner etc (there are some that actually have that!!!! omg)

my pals were not very pleased when i said i was seeing someone from the internet. said they could be any nutter etc. i quickly pointed out that some of them snog guys or give their number to total strangers at the dancing etc and what i was doing was in my opinion safer. and i actually do my homework before meeting anyone. i dont just meet anyone etc.

ive known people on the net to be obsessed with others they have never met but they actually think they are in a relationship with these people. its bloody scary let me tell you.

Mr Pumpy
27th April, 2009, 06:02 PM
some of them snog guys or give their number to total strangers at the dancing

Errrrrm Lainie... Where do your mates go drinking then.:D

ste6106
27th April, 2009, 06:07 PM
My mrs' met through the web and weve been together over 2 years, some of me mates thought I were odd and that the web is full of freaks and weridos, and that Id never find anyone sensible etc etc. However I did and am happy and would recomend anone to try it through the appropiate ways and its good.
Especially for folk who are not very confident about approching people in public etc etc.

Devilfish
27th April, 2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah I love my internet! ;)

forntida
27th April, 2009, 06:25 PM
i quickly pointed out that some of them snog guys or give their number to total strangers at the dancing etc and what i was doing was in my opinion safer. and i actually do my homework before meeting anyone. i dont just meet anyone etc.

Are you not too young to go out dating?:roflmao:

Lainie
27th April, 2009, 08:08 PM
Are you not too young to go out dating?:roflmao:

oh if only. i wish lmao

melloned
29th April, 2009, 07:39 PM
:handkiss: True love will blossom regardless of how you meet,
and there are far stranger ways of meeting your true love than on " tinternet ".
Beware though , there are no guarantee's ! , my heavywieght mate met his perfect match , a shapely Thai Bride , all the lads call Ting Tong !.
Now they've been together a year or so , she treats him like sh*t and leads him a dogs life , she's a stunner , but true love , no way !:(

zaphodbb
29th April, 2009, 07:59 PM
i could never date someone off the internet, the foxy lady may turn out to be king kong. i was on my own for six years and never once went to chat rooms or dating sites. its all false, people are inherent lairs imho and never tell the truth about themselves. i like to think im open and honest and im ok posting pics of myself on here, and if people dont like me too bad i dont give a ratsass. but peace and love dkrs if it yanks yer plank go with it

Lainie
29th April, 2009, 10:20 PM
@ zap - ive known more liars on forums that other places etc. little men behind big pcs. let on they know everything when they are really copying and pasting from another forum. there are nutters everywhere zap as well as lovely people everywhere. dont be so harsh - try it you - never know!

forntida
1st May, 2009, 11:52 PM
i could never date someone off the internet, the foxy lady may turn out to be king kong. i was on my own for six years and never once went to chat rooms or dating sites. its all false, people are inherent lairs imho and never tell the truth about themselves. i like to think im open and honest and im ok posting pics of myself on here, and if people dont like me too bad i dont give a ratsass. but peace and love dkrs if it yanks yer plank go with it

Is that a Freudian slip there Zap?:roflmao:

I agree with Lainie, too many cyber bullies pretending to be intelligent but when they are pushed in real time they fall apart.

RedSpider
2nd May, 2009, 08:43 AM
my missus has just left me for some twat she met on the internet. on that second life.
she only knew about second life from a documentary called 'second life ruined my life'.
how prophetic but its not only my life shes ruined or hers, it's also the life of our 2 yo daughter

cgscott
2nd May, 2009, 09:23 AM
I met my wife through a dating site.

Best women i ever met.

All the rest were headbangers.

zaphodbb
2nd May, 2009, 09:35 AM
Is that a Freudian slip there Zap?:roflmao:

I agree with Lainie, too many cyber bullies pretending to be intelligent but when they are pushed in real time they fall apart.

could be datinfor sorry torndafi hmm dotfinra, fatrodin, donifart, hmm but could just be a typo :roflmao:

forntida
2nd May, 2009, 09:45 AM
could be datinfor sorry torndafi hmm dotfinra, fatrodin, donifart, hmm but could just be a typo :roflmao:

Just a slip of the finger. I did not take you for the type that wears those Freudian slips.:roflmao:

zaphodbb
2nd May, 2009, 09:46 AM
Just a slip of the finger. I did not take you for the type that wears those Freudian slips.:roflmao:

not with these shoes anyway :roflmao: