PDA

View Full Version : segam dbox

NAVL23
29th May, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hi every body,

i read few of the post here and felt them very helpfull, anyway i got segam d box i tried few images on my dbox like lyke pro , blade and others after flashing these images my box become slow while flicking channels it take alot of time can anybody give me some advise what to do ?
i tried old netrino i think 1.6 it work fine update with kes folder but how can i have the new netrino sporster image.
neutrino sportster is the good image how i can have the new one with uk cable in it , as when i instal the new image this doesnt got the option for uk cable

help will be appricatable
Thanks

Devilfish
29th May, 2008, 09:31 PM
Some dboxes just don't like certain images, there's nothing you can do about it.

If your box works with an image and it's funny with loads of other images, stick with what works. Some of the dboxes are verging on 10 years old + so it's no wonder they're funny.

If you ftp to /var/tuxbox/config there's a file called cables.xml. This is the scanning file. Copy that to any image that you want uk scanning.

There's a program called NewTuxFlash and that allows you to open an image on your PC and extract files from it, if you know you've got an image on your PC that you know has the files in it that you want, you can use that program to extract the file and put them into your preferred image on the box.

NewTuxFlash here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=236)

NAVL23
31st May, 2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks for your help, yeah i got that sotware thanks for tuxflash, i tried playing with new sportster image from the website and then trying modified it with the images i have before but i couldnt had luck with them, what i know on my box sportster works perfect.

Well if you guide me from where i can have a new sportster image with uk modded it will be very helpfull

<--NAVL23 added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...-->

why cant i download anythign from the download option

dannyboy
31st May, 2008, 08:57 PM
mate try an enigma image on your box there usualy alot more stable cheers

Derekwd
1st June, 2008, 08:44 AM
mate try an enigma image on your box there usualy alot more stable cheers

That is good advice, i used to have a sagem and was a pain but worked best with an enigma image.

Derek

NAVL23
3rd June, 2008, 09:52 PM
i can say that netrino is more reliable image then anyother as all the images looks same , they recently introdue new image in germany

plasterer
3rd June, 2008, 10:02 PM
Blade Quad running cool on a 1 x sagem
Useing G Box
Hope this Helps ..............Paul

C64
3rd June, 2008, 10:07 PM
Any Blade image for me, great work by XENAFAN :)

blacklisted
5th June, 2008, 01:09 AM
try andromeda v2 for sagem my box froze loads of times and otther images just didnt work anndromeda worked a treat

plasterer
5th June, 2008, 01:11 AM
Nice one mate
Its trial and error for each Box is Differant...............paul

paulmm1978
10th June, 2008, 10:33 PM
i agree...but i found andromeda the best so afr

ibizara
10th June, 2008, 11:14 PM
hi just wondered if you guys would join in, put down the image your are using and your views...

on sagem - 1x

Keywelt - more german support than english (freezes a bit)
Sportster - Freezes/Crashes and a bit slow
Commando 6 - So far not really any problems, the best i've seen

plasterer
10th June, 2008, 11:29 PM
This thread could go On for ever Mate
Just try and stick with the ones
that are made for Sticking chirping Son of a bitch sagems
Quad on a 1 x or 2 x is Class ..................Paul

ibizara
10th June, 2008, 11:36 PM
dont spose u av a copy of quad on 1x do ya?

cheers

johnlogie
12th June, 2008, 01:55 AM
Go to bigmaq m8 should get it there

ibizara
14th June, 2008, 02:10 AM
thanks thats excellent :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!