PDA

View Full Version : om 500cs

johnydun
29th April, 2009, 06:02 PM
hello i'm back again i am almost there connecting to my open media 500cs everything has went well until i try and connect to the box and it comes up connection failed could anyone help me with user name and password as thats what it is saying is not correct??? thanks for all your help so far i know i just need a little more and i will be flying...john

aftermath
29th April, 2009, 06:10 PM
root
open:media

or

root
openmedia

cant remember which one it is. Its been that long lol.

father ted
29th April, 2009, 06:52 PM
or

root
dreambox

johnydun
29th April, 2009, 06:59 PM
or

root
dreambox
i'l have a go and see if that works ...once again thanks for your help and quick reply

johnydun
29th April, 2009, 07:00 PM
root
open:media

or

root
openmedia

cant remember which one it is. Its been that long lol.
thanks for that i will go and try it and see where i get cheers m8

johnydun
30th April, 2009, 01:24 PM
i have connection to my box now i am using flashfxp v3.0.2 all files are showing now and now i am confused a little on what i should do next i have zip files enigma-fta and db_keys_and_scce can anyone help to explain what i have to do? i have win rar and can open them but not sure where to put them and what to do next? many thanks for all your help so far John....

Sirus
3rd May, 2009, 10:29 PM
Are these for the Sat side of your box(they look like Sat fixes)... if so then its best to load them from the images server like from the Nablosat image, it does all the installation itself using your remote with box connected to router.. or unrar/unzip them and read the readme... keys go in var/keys.. scce stuff in var/scce or replace the whole folder(keys/scce) in var.. youll need a cam(emu) also by the way to work the keys and roms

Same for cable only the bottom part of the above applies.. you have to ftp the files in... just check the dreambox cable section threads for the files needed