PDA

View Full Version : rate my tune

sibyrebull
2nd September, 2013, 03:17 PM
hi could someone please have a look at my tune its my first one thanks in advance

NASTASE
3rd September, 2013, 07:41 AM
Maybe you need to close EGR. there are two values on 6111F and 7111F for EGR switch.
Also SVRPL ,there are 6 values,on 6262A,6262C and so on,must raise over 13500.
Max. IQ is 64mmc from TL maps,but in Smoke limiter you have 80mmc?,and inDW max IQ is 70mmc??(also in IQ/Temp.)
SOI maps should be accurately calculated,not only a degree or two added.

sibyrebull
3rd September, 2013, 09:56 AM
hi. thanks for your reply ill have another look today and make a few changes

sibyrebull
3rd September, 2013, 06:30 PM
I know this sounds really cheeky but does anyone have the time to tune this file properly. its off my own car. im trying to learn and have read loads of guides over the last 6 months and im starting to get an idea but am know were near getting it right yet. I could do with seeing the file tuned properly so I can see were im going wrong. thanks in advance. simon

NASTASE
3rd September, 2013, 06:48 PM
I know this sounds really cheeky but does anyone have the time to tune this file properly. its off my own car. im trying to learn and have read loads of guides over the last 6 months and im starting to get an idea but am know were near getting it right yet. I could do with seeing the file tuned properly so I can see were im going wrong. thanks in advance. simon

Not disarm m8, you're on the right way.

sibyrebull
3rd September, 2013, 09:06 PM
I give every credit to people that tune these files everyday. this is a lot harder that I first thought im just gunna keep reading and asking questions and hopefully one day it should all make sence. would you say this file would be safe to put on my car. wile I learn how to calculate the soi