PDA

View Full Version : Berlingo 2003 BSI trouble

Joxer
4th September, 2013, 05:45 PM
Hello,

i try to change the mileage from a Citroen Berlingo 2003 (new model)
VIN VF7GBWJYB94000606
Siemens BSI E01-00
Cirtoen Berlingo 20 HDI
BSI E01-00

orginal km 252.*** wanted 192.***

I read the BSI 95C160 on board then changed it with NYO as my DP3 got a strange reading.
i did the DASH with my DP3

After i put everything back. mileage was ok, But car won't start.
remote did not work also the button on the dash to open or close the doors also not.

Is there a way to get the car started? i will post the dump but i doubt its good.

anyhelp is welcome. this is the first time i F****ked up an BSI, and will always always from now on take the chip off.

honingkoning
5th September, 2013, 10:15 AM
No problem mate i had the Same 2 months ago.
You selected wrong version.

Look further in nyo There Will be a Other version which Will recognize Same milleage.

Then all Will be ok.

jr59
5th September, 2013, 10:40 AM
the mileage is ok 252708kms, you have another problem

looly
5th September, 2013, 10:47 AM
Have u tried putting original dump back in and see if car starts?

If u have and this doesn't work then the dump must have become corrupted, only way out will be to virgin EEPROM and recode using diagnostic tool such as lexia.

Joxer
5th September, 2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks guys! I checked the versions in NYO and for BERLINGO it only give me 2 versions. V1 and V3? i seem to miss V2. I already make the eprom virgin and because i did not knew the 5 digit code to change the vin in the BSI. i stop working on the car. key init did not complete ok also. so what is the best way to get the car started? Change the VIN, because the 5 digit code is 03114. or put the correct V2 dump back? and do i still need to go thru the key init? is there an other pin recuired to do this the the BSI PIN, i have that. ps. my return don`t work on the this page.

davecooper47
5th September, 2013, 11:13 PM
There should only be a four digit code for this van. Your code is 4SL6. You have obviously changed the data where the key code is stored. Recode the keys in using Lexia and the pin code.

Joxer
6th September, 2013, 04:19 PM
Finally got it started! changed the dump by hand, put new VIN in the BSI, init the BSI and coded the keys. Thanks