PDA

View Full Version : Micra 1.2 2003 trouble

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 12:44 PM
Hi boys I've got a micra with ignition lock changed by someone , when i arrived key light is flashing car not starting , original coil ring was broken so i put together another one from scrap and swap the guts also but key light still flashing?

Now ive put all original car parts back on car but still car not starting

Any clues what it could be? Fellas

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 12:46 PM
Hi boys I've got a micra with ignition lock changed by someone , when i arrived key light is flashing car not starting , original coil ring was broken so i put together another one from scrap and swap the guts also but key light still flashing?

Now ive put all original car parts back on car but still car not starting

Any clues what it could be? Fellas

I can post bcm dump if later maybe someone can correct or unlock

Thanks

darrenhyland
8th September, 2013, 12:49 PM
Run diagnostic on immo system......what tools you got?.............was this attempted theft or why was the reader damaged and the lock messed with?

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 12:59 PM
Run diagnostic on immo system......what tools you got?.............was this attempted theft or why was the reader damaged and the lock messed with?

No theft key wouldn't turn, so machanic replaced lock but he broke the ring. i used avdi to record key with bcm and dosnt work .maybe code is wrong. nothing coming up on diagnostic side for bcm.

cant go into ecu for some reason!

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 01:01 PM
No theft key wouldn't turn, so machanic replaced lock but he broke the ring. i used avdi to record key with bcm and dosnt work .maybe code is wrong. nothing coming up on diagnostic side for bcm.

cant go into ecu for some reason!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/08/ahy2usud.jpg

darrenhyland
8th September, 2013, 01:10 PM
I think you possibly ****ed up in the coding......ign locks packing in is common on these......so what may have happened is the other guy fitted the lock and used the 'new' key with a broken antenna and when it didn't start he bailed out leaving a mess for you........what pin did you use?

darrenhyland
8th September, 2013, 01:16 PM
Try a new 46 transponder................just in case the original key is lost in the mess.................you can virginise the old remote key with a new pcf7946 chip and then precode using zb etc.....

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 07:34 PM
IV GOT THE DUMP FOR BCM PLEASE SOMEONE CALCULATE PIN CODE

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 07:39 PM
218364well i never messed up with programming it wouldnt let me in system to start of with however i admin the guy left the car in the mess, see if you can calculate the code for me mate,

in tagkey tool i can see 2 keys are programmed so i dont know if it this module or ecu

garagetech
8th September, 2013, 10:12 PM
218364well i never messed up with programming it wouldnt let me in system to start of with however i admin the guy left the car in the mess, see if you can calculate the code for me mate,

in tagkey tool i can see 2 keys are programmed so i dont know if it this module or ecu

Please can someone calculate pin

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/09/samahu9y.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/09/asu4abu4.jpg

gurmk
9th September, 2013, 12:25 AM
IV GOT THE DUMP FOR BCM PLEASE SOMEONE CALCULATE PIN CODE

Your PIN is: 7AB8FD1F955B