PDA

View Full Version : VU + SOLO NEWBIE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

beyondtherapy4sure
9th September, 2013, 07:11 PM
HI THERE, GOT MY NEW VU SOLO AND WHILST TRYING TO FIND MY WAY AROUND IT AND AFTER READING A POST SOMEWHERE IT ADVISED TO UPDATE WHICH I DONE ! BIG MISTAKE COZ NOW ITS NOT BOOTING UP AT ALL , I DOWNLOADED THE openvix-3.0.733-vusolo_usb TO A STICK , SWITCHED VU OFF, INSTALLED USB INTO FRONT PORTAND SWITCHEDBACK ON , LEFT IT FOR HALF AN HOUR TO LOAD FILES THEN SWITCHED OFF , REMOVED USB AND TURNED BACK ON AGAIN, BEEN SEVRAL HOURS NOW AND ALL IVE GOT IS A GREEN LIGHT ON THE BOX ?????? PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!!!!!

cactikid
9th September, 2013, 07:24 PM
is your box genuine or clone,is that file for a solo or solo2 box? knock off your caps please.

beyondtherapy4sure
9th September, 2013, 07:31 PM
ok sorry , prob a clone but not sure , to be honest ive been reading so many posts etc to try to learn about the vu it said to download that image but dont know if thats even correct ? i upgraded from f5 where there are many videos available to watch and learn but doesnt seem to be anything for vu solo ? i really havent got a clue and i appologise for that ! i would be really grateful for any help

beyondtherapy4sure
9th September, 2013, 08:48 PM
please can you help me ????

cactikid
9th September, 2013, 08:52 PM
any sticker under box with a v 3 ?

lombard
9th September, 2013, 09:33 PM
its most likely a clone, but what version, usually have sticker on it

casuk
9th September, 2013, 10:52 PM
Need to no if its a clone or not so you flash correct image

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

beyondtherapy4sure
10th September, 2013, 08:05 PM
theres no v3 on bottom, just says vu solo ?????

casuk
11th September, 2013, 03:27 PM
It might be the flash drive I went throgh a couple before I found 1 that worked kingston 4g

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

caskman
11th September, 2013, 10:20 PM
Use the Blackhole 2.0.5 image copy it to your memory stick, make sure the receiver is switched off at the mains before inserting the stick. Switch on and wait. Mine installs in about 3 minutes but to be on the safe side allow 5 minutes. Switch off the mains and remove the memory stick, switch on again and allow to reboot.
Now when you unzip the image you should see a folder, inside that folder will be another marked vuplus copy that folder to your memory stick.