PDA

View Full Version : dbox 2 image

thedon2211
30th May, 2008, 02:48 PM
anyone know what images have got the new now and next, which is ghosted when you go to next.

gizmo.1484
30th May, 2008, 03:06 PM
anyone know what images have got the new now and next, which is ghosted when you go to next.

Blade Quad & laky pro have got now and next i think fatman as well but not 100% sure!

Devilfish
30th May, 2008, 05:23 PM
Do you mean the sky infobar mod...i.e. press ? to bring up the infobar then scroll left and right through the epg for different channels while still watching the current channel?

I think this feature is build into the CVS so any new images from about 8 months ago will have this mod. I might be wrong though but I think that's right lol.

markymarc
30th May, 2008, 05:34 PM
The laky now and next only works for the channel that I am watching :(

johnlogie
1st June, 2008, 01:18 PM
:banghead:Anyone know where i can get an image for my sagem with 1chip? its drivin me nuts!!! I live in scotland if that makes any difference.

Erazor786
1st June, 2008, 02:24 PM
:banghead:Anyone know where i can get an image for my sagem with 1chip? its drivin me nuts!!! I live in scotland if that makes any difference.

The images are in the download section, however, you need 5 good post to enable the privilege of u being able to download.

just take your time, read up on other threads and posts.

johnlogie
1st June, 2008, 03:34 PM
i,ve tried downloadin them but none of them work. any ideas??

Erazor786
1st June, 2008, 03:46 PM
The image has flashed successfully? i think its because of there are no ROM files within the image due to recent events. Go to the link below, download the files and extract them.

Click Here (http://rapidshare.com/files/107724581/keys.rar)

then connect your box via FTP and put all the contents of the above into the /var/keys folder on the box.

Reboot your box go to Sky Sports and just wait a minute for it to clear. it mite be instant or take a bit of time.

hope that helps,

johnlogie
1st June, 2008, 03:58 PM
Soory im new to this.How do i do that m8?Thanks for ur help

Erazor786
1st June, 2008, 04:04 PM
Ok, i need you to tell me exactly what happening. have u flashed the image to the box and your only getting free to air channels. or you do not know how to flash the box and want help with that?

johnlogie
1st June, 2008, 04:12 PM
I know how to flash the box tried various images and every time it says "no channels were found please execute a scan" i try this with cable privider set at bruteforce as i have another dbox and thats wot thats at.it scans and pick up no channels, not even free view. I cant use the image off my other box as it has 2chips.

Erazor786
1st June, 2008, 04:24 PM
you could try and transfer your Services and bouquet file from your other box on to this one.

How are u flashing the box? are u using FTP or IFA? you will have to connect via Flash FXP to get your Services file.

johnlogie
1st June, 2008, 04:50 PM
ftp m8.y cant i get am image that works straight away?

Erazor786
1st June, 2008, 05:02 PM
You can not from here, because of legal reasons. try this m8, connect your other box with all the bouquets sorted. go to var/tuxbox/config/zapit folder and there should be 3 files:
"Bouquets.xml"
"Services.xml"
"zapit.conf"

transfer these files on to your computer, disconnect the box and then connect the one with no channels found. go to the same directory /var/tuxbox/config/zapit and transfer the 3 files you just FTP'd, onto that box.

and also transfer the files that i pointed out to u earlier (rapidshare link) into the /var keys folder.

Disconnect the box and Reboot it.

Leave it for a minute and it should clear and should work

mini
1st June, 2008, 06:00 PM
I'm only getting certain channels....
None of the movie ones it just says channel error...

aftermath
1st June, 2008, 06:19 PM
What image you using ?
Have you did a re scan ?
When was the last time you changed image ?

Erazor786
1st June, 2008, 06:24 PM
I'm only getting certain channels....
None of the movie ones it just says channel error...

Have u got the latest ROM files on your box?

click here (http://rapidshare.com/files/107724581/keys.rar)

the link above has the latest ROM and Auto Update files. they need to be FTP'd over

mini
1st June, 2008, 06:54 PM
I've got the blade quad image, tried rescan but loose all channels...
i've checked the keys and they look recent...
i'm new to all this....

aftermath
1st June, 2008, 07:53 PM
@ mini, you got dbox2 ok ?

try get hold of the Lakypro image.

That should sort you out.

MetMan
1st June, 2008, 09:02 PM
I've got the blade quad image, tried rescan but loose all channels...
i've checked the keys and they look recent...
i'm new to all this....

think rhe new blade has prob;ems scanning see if u can ftp a sevice file for ur area....maybe 1 from an old img u got

mini
1st June, 2008, 10:50 PM
I'm new to all this flashing and image and stuff...
had to use flash assistant to flash the box....
I'll try the lakypro image 1st if that does'nt work where can i get the service files for the hudderfield area from........

father ted
1st June, 2008, 10:57 PM
I'm new to all this flashing and image and stuff...
had to use flash assistant to flash the box....
I'll try the lakypro image 1st if that does'nt work where can i get the service files for the hudderfield area from........

wot id do first is get laky pro ,flash it onto me box,then do the set my location and try a scan first ,you never know it mite pick up the channels

mini
1st June, 2008, 11:17 PM
With the balde quad image i get channels but not any of the movies it just says channel error. Then when i do a scan i dont get anything and loose all channels. Am i doing somthing wrong when i scan do i have to set location or change anything........

Derekwd
1st June, 2008, 11:24 PM
With the balde quad image i get channels but not any of the movies it just says channel error. Then when i do a scan i dont get anything and loose all channels. Am i doing somthing wrong when i scan do i have to set location or change anything........

I am using Blade Quad and it works fine m8, set your location in the blue button menu reboot and do a scan amd should be ok then.

Derek

markymarc
2nd June, 2008, 10:27 AM

the link above has the latest ROM and Auto Update files. they need to be FTP'd over

Thanks for these, think I am running a little behind on mine :)

johnlogie
4th June, 2008, 01:43 AM

This guy (Erazor 786) has helped me out sooo much. Thanx m8 ur a star!!!!!!:party::party::party: