PDA

View Full Version : NISSAN VERSA ECM CHANGE..HOW TO SYNC??

siyadk
12th September, 2013, 08:52 PM
Customer changed faulty ECM for NISSAN 2008 Versa

My job: i need to program keys to car. What all do i need to sync(bcm, immo etc)

If so , someone kind enough can tell how to do synch procedure or is just "plug n play "type

FastFurious
13th September, 2013, 03:52 AM
Customer changed faulty ECM for NISSAN 2008 Versa

My job: i need to program keys to car. What all do i need to sync(bcm, immo etc)

If so , someone kind enough can tell how to do synch procedure or is just "plug n play "type

post type ECU

siyadk
13th September, 2013, 12:13 PM
i will update you with ECU type

However, i think all NIssan ECM swap procedure will be common, regardless any type

Anyone share any knowledge on this

Interesingly i tried to programs on x100 and all i get is"Read pincode and ""Steering lock realaese". I cant find Program keys option in. i have done hundreds of them and this is first time i see "program keys "missing out of the list

And this is not a intelligent key, just ordinary id46 key. and i wonder why there is a steering lock release option. i never used to be on x100 list before

siyadk
13th September, 2013, 06:01 PM
anyone pls...help me on this... i badly need to do this

My reputation at stake!!!:blue:

speedcar
14th September, 2013, 12:44 AM
Hi, this process is very easy:
- first, read PIN CODE from BCM, if you don?t know how to, open BCM read the 93C66 and post the dump
- with PIN CODE you can program any ECU with LAUNCH X431 or T-300 or any key programmer,

good luck!