PDA

View Full Version : Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM800 v0.10

^^MaXiMo II^^
3rd May, 2009, 04:49 PM
Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM800 v0.10

What is new in this version 0.10 ?

Nabilosat Black Hole socket system creates a communication with Enigma 2 for the management of the EMU restart and Nabilosat API's

EMU Management: the Black Hole Socket system allows EMU's to be run externally to Enigma2.This solution offers a better EMU performance. As an example, when you start the EMU, the spinner will not display

NEW EPG Panel introducing new features for the control of EPG

Download Now reset EPG download timer and immediately start a download

NEW EPG Provide list available in EPG main panel

EPG settings global setting for all provider, and single provider settings

EPG Cron for each single provider

EPG search buttons enable/disable the epg search buttons

Panic Button quickly zap to a fixed channel and clear zap history

Analogue Clock: the analogue clock and gauge needles have been rewritten to offer a clear reading

Increased Performance: all Nabilosat panel have been recoded to offer better performance

System Pop Ups: using Nabilosat socket system now

Extra Info Bar: new system

Manual Install IPK: added Enigma2 console

CCcam Info now available directly from the Green Panel (1x Green + 1x Red )

New:

Nabilosat Black Hole System: this system represents a new approach to the communications exchange between the image core, the external environment and Enigma2. Making the image faster and more efficient.The Nabilosat Black Hole Socket allows also the following:
1) Introduction of Nabilosat Black Hole API
2) EMU and Application enhanced management, as they run externally to Enigma2
The following diagram represents the communication flow

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6636/diagramv.gif

What are the benefits ? When you start or restart your default EMU, Enigma2 will be busy at controlling this process, until it is started and initialized. As Enigma2 is busy with this process, the spinner will display. With Nabilosat Black Hole System, when you start/restart your default EMU, Enigma2 will only send a short signal to the Socket, and this Socket will be responsible for starting the EMU. Therefore, Enigma2 is free to keep running, and the spinner will not display. Additionally, the EMU will also be more efficient as it does not depend from Enigma2.
Another benefit is represented by the possibility to send command to Enigma2 from the Linux shell, or from a schedule custom script. This system is the new Nabilosat Black Hole API.

New:

Nabilosat API: you can now start a Telnet or SSH session and send a command to execute any of the following available API's:
- Restart EMU
- Restart E2
- Reboot DM
- Standby
- Shutdown

To launch each of the available API's, start a Telnet or SSH session, and type the following commands:

Nabilocmd restartemu
Nabilocmd restartenigma2
Nabilocmd standby
Nabilocmd reboot
Nabilocmd shutdown

Each API can also be executed manually via Telnet or SSH. It can also be included in your custom script. It can be executed automatically and regularly with the new Nabilosat Black Hole Cron Manager, at a set time, and every day.
Nabilosat API are also useful if your DM hangs. Instead of choosing to Power OFF, you can now simply restart Enigma2 or reboot using the required API.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8596/all.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8125/reboot.jpg

New:

Nabilosat Black Hole Cron Manager: you can now schedule recurring standard events ( restart e2, reboot, stand by, shutdown, restart emu ) or your custom commands, and execute them automatically. The scheduling of standard events will automatically execute Nabilosat Enigma2 API's. The custom command feature gives you the option to run any script of your choice automatically and at your set time

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8998/cron3.jpg

New

Nabilosat Black EPG Panel: this new panel allows you to have full control of EPG for the following providers
Sky IT
Sky UK
Cyfra+
Csat
Canal Digitaal
Digital+
You can now schedule an automatic download for each of these providers. You can also perform an immediate download with the new Download Now feature.
You ca now enable/disable the EPG Search button, through the Gloabl Settings panel

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7159/epg2.jpg

New

Black Shadow II skin by Matrix10

New

Nabilosat Black Hole Panic Button: this new feature, if enabled, will map your 0 key to zap to the first channel of your first bouquet, and clear the history

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4011/panic1.jpg

New

Nabilosat CCcam Switch: this plugin has been recoded for HD skin and added by default to the image

Enigma2 CVS date

29 April 2009 2.6 experimental
Drivers date

30 April 2009
Second Stage #72-r0

Main Function Keys

Button 1xOK = Light Info Skin
Button 2xOK = Extra Info Skin
Button Blue = Nabilo Blue Panel
Button 1x Blue + 1x Yellow = New System Monitor Panel
Button Blue-Long-Push = Extensions
Button Green = Nabilo Green Panel
Button Green-Long-Push = Subservices
Button Red = Start Record
Button Yellow = Time Shift

Addons

Dedicated Addons Server
Download and install additional packages from Nabilosat server

Infobar/OSD

Enigma2 Analogic Clock
Channel Orbital Position

Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec
Signal SNR, BER
Infobar Picons
LCD/OLED Picons
Advanced EMU information

Nabilo Panels features

1) Blue Panel

Setup

Black Hole Cron Manager
Black Hole EPG Panel
OSD Settings
LCD Settings
Fast Plugin Settings
Inadyn Settings
Swap File Settings
Hard Disk Setup
Nabilo Mount Wizard
OpenVPN Panel
Samba/Cifs Panel
NFS Server Panel
Telnet Panel
FTP Panel

System Monitor Panel

CCcam Info
Service Info
Enigma2 Settings
About

Memory
Space
CPU
Process

Save

Select/Start/Restart EMU

2) Green Panel

CCcam Info
Fast Plugin
Addons

Addons Download Manager
Manual Install Nab packages
Manual Install IPK packages
Addons Uninstall Panel
Nabilosat Statistics
Scripts

Many thanks to the Beta Testers Team

Credits
E2 Sky Epg loader integration by MaxZ4.
Matrix10 for the new Black Shadow II skin.
Many Thanks to lukkino (VDR-Italia) for opentv source code.

This Images doesn't contain any keys nor softcams.
Backups or other modified Images are not supported!

WARNING. [INDENT]Nabilosat Team highly reccomends to install this image to flash. It will be perform at its best, and you will fully enjoy all the features. Else, if you install it to multiboot, you must install the Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 800 dated 02 May 2009.

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][B]Click Here to download from RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/228510345/NabiloBlackHole_DM800_010.zip)

Alternative Download Link (http://rapidshare.com/files/228405113/NabiloBlackHole_DM800_010.zip)

Additional Download Link (http://rapidshare.com/files/228548879/NabiloBlackHole_DM800_010.zip)

westkill
4th May, 2009, 06:19 AM
nice image, top marks to the nabilosat team :)

DJSimo
4th May, 2009, 07:41 PM
Will this Image work in Clone DM800???

2tone
5th May, 2009, 06:28 PM
have to say nabilo images just get better with every new images keep up the good work and thanks

westkill
5th May, 2009, 10:04 PM
have to say nabilo images just get better with every new images keep up the good work and thanks
i agree with that 2tone :)

sinjin_smythe
7th May, 2009, 06:16 PM
Excellent image, I've upgraded from v07 to v10 and the EPG updating feature is much more stable so I'll be sticking with it!

shanghailoz
6th June, 2009, 04:03 AM
@djsimo

You should be able to flash it on a clone, depends what sim you have though. Older .69 capable maybe not.
.70 capable yes, but need to reflash boot loader after.
Newer clones can use .72 boot loader, so no need to mess around.
If you want to know your bootloader version, turn off box>30 sec, power on while holding power button on front of box. go to ip address in browser, can see bl version in that page.

My instructions below:

To install image >.72 bootloader:

Shut down box > 30 sec.
Plug back in, and hold down power.

Should boot to boot loader.
Go to ip (whatever says on front of box) in browser
Upload the flash file you want to install (nfi file).

Once flashed, pull plug.
Make sure serial cable is in.
Run Dreamup universal (v1.3.3.2) , click connect.
Power on box.

DreamUp should upload the original bootloader.
Once its done that, install the secondstage dm800-70.nfi image, and reboot once done.

New image should be ok to use.

(Working as of Jun 09 w/72 bootloader images)

Lawrence

PM me if you need files, I can put up on a public server, but googling should get you everything.

kahn81
21st June, 2009, 11:05 PM
So I've bought this dm800 clone.. plz don't ask why :-|

I regretted the purchase the very same day.

For example,
- the remote control doesn't respond smoothly (at all)
- After power down, I must wait at least 10 min before booting it back up for the tuner to cool down.
- I can't install the newest blackhole 0.10 with all the HD skins and fun.. because of the problem discribed above.

Question:

Is there a way or workaround to install the newest image(s) on my dm800 with the older, working bootloader?
When I just install the newest image the db won't boot and stops at bootloader error.
Only solution at this point is to reinstall older image with serial or nullmodem cable. That worked slow but great.

Question 2:

I'm not satisfied about the EPG. It shows me just a few hours ahead.
Is there an alternative EPG-module or setting that shows 2 days ahead?

Question 3:

Any better or equal firmwares with hd-skins?

thx.

Kahn

westkill
22nd June, 2009, 06:09 AM
have you tryed nabilosat 07 version this might work if the bootloader ok

northernsoulman
14th September, 2009, 03:28 PM
07 working fine with my clone - I also found this link for using nabilosat pure flash on a clone. In theory you can then use a more up to date image .from multiboot stored on your HDD.
I'll let you know if it works!

moler
7th December, 2009, 02:49 PM
I have clone with bootloader 72 , can i flash this image via webbrowser like it was an original?

moler
11th December, 2009, 02:15 PM
i now have this image ,but are there any new skins ,when connecting via dreambox only v.11 and v.12 are present

topman96
3rd May, 2011, 11:33 AM
how do i schedule recurring standard events eg ( restart e2, reboot, stand by, shutdown, restart emu ) do i need to put a script in somwhere
thanks

robwright79
30th August, 2011, 09:42 AM
I have a db800 clone which was running nabilosat black hole but it keeps crashing what is the best image to run Bootloader 72 fyi.

Thanks

rob:wink:

SGTFlipFlop
30th August, 2011, 11:37 AM
I have a db800 clone which was running nabilosat black hole but it keeps crashing what is the best image to run Bootloader 72 fyi.

Thanks

rob:wink:

NabiloBlackHole-12-BL72-DM800 is the best for that Bootloader

bb1974
4th January, 2012, 04:16 AM
I have prb seeing these stages through.

This is the device information I get through the browser.

Product Name DM800
Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #76, built 20100419
Flash Size 64 MB
Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) 2011/06/02
mID 13

I am trying to boot the "NabiloBlackHole_DM800_010.nfi" file through the browser.

- I disconnect power cable. Press front gray power button and connect back cable.
- Front display shows ***STOP*** and my IP.
- I enter IP in the browser and get to the Bootloader Web Interface.
- I press Firmware Upgrade and select my upgrade file.

After doing these, nothing happens. It does not say on my browser screen (Mac computer, Firefox) anything. Pressing the button makes no change or gives no message on screen to indicate that pressing the FLASH button has starting any process.

Same applies to the TV screen (naturally) and the display on the DM, where it still shows the IP and ***STOP***. I suppose this means that it is actually NOT flashing, right?

I left it this way for about 5 minutes or so and nothing has changed. What am I missing???

abr
4th January, 2012, 02:51 PM
I have prb seeing these stages through.

This is the device information I get through the browser.

Product Name DM800
Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #76, built 20100419
Flash Size 64 MB
Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) 2011/06/02
mID 13

I am trying to boot the "NabiloBlackHole_DM800_010.nfi" file through the browser.

- I disconnect power cable. Press front gray power button and connect back cable.
- Front display shows ***STOP*** and my IP.
- I enter IP in the browser and get to the Bootloader Web Interface.
- I press Firmware Upgrade and select my upgrade file.

After doing these, nothing happens. It does not say on my browser screen (Mac computer, Firefox) anything. Pressing the button makes no change or gives no message on screen to indicate that pressing the FLASH button has starting any process.

Same applies to the TV screen (naturally) and the display on the DM, where it still shows the IP and ***STOP***. I suppose this means that it is actually NOT flashing, right?

I left it this way for about 5 minutes or so and nothing has changed. What am I missing???

what browser are you using
i had a similar problem not long ago
although not with the image you require
i always use firefox but it would not upload the file
i tried internet explorer and my new image uploaded without any problems:dancing2:

bb1974
4th January, 2012, 07:43 PM
I used Firefox 8.0.1 on Mac and also tried Safari. Both same...

abr
5th January, 2012, 11:11 PM
know nothing about mac's
but can't you try to run IE on mac???

nobby
6th January, 2012, 10:43 AM
hi at the moment i,m useing blackhole 133d sim 201 bl76c is the imAGE BETTER than this 1 all so if i flash will it work on my clone with out doing the bootloader thing thx

abr
10th January, 2012, 11:43 PM
i was using
DreamElite BH_DM800_133D_ssl76a.nfi. installed on mine,

then i updated with
Sat4fun-Dreamelite-BlackHole_PHOENIX_DM800HD-SIM2-SSL84.nfi

i did try to use firefox but it failed to upload,had to use ie
it was a straight forward update using web browser

nobby
12th January, 2012, 11:39 AM
whats the better image dream elite 133d or Dreamelite-BlackHole_PHOENIX_DM800HD-SIM2-SSL84.nfi or Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole dm800v 0.10 as im running dream elite 133d now

kedarnathin
17th April, 2012, 11:27 PM
Hi I have dm800hd pvr with ssl 82 black hole 010 working ok but can not find eurobird 9E
Any help please

DJSimo
18th April, 2012, 07:11 AM
Hi I have dm800hd pvr with ssl 82 black hole 010 working ok but can not find eurobird 9E
Any help please

Could you explain a little more, do you mean it is not listed in your satellites list? if so you need to update your satellites.xml, or do you mean you are getting no signal from this sat??

IanJ1965
3rd May, 2012, 12:11 PM
Apologies for jumping in here,

My DM800 HD has "Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole" on it (Official box, bought 2nd hand with this image installed) and I'm looking to upgrade to the latest version because I'm finding that despite my EPG saying it has updated the cache successfully with thousands of titles they don't actually make their way to the EPG. All I've got is now & next on the channels I've viewed and loads of gaps elsewhere...............tearing my hair out!

1. How do I find out what version I'm running.

2. Where do I download the latest version.

3. If I upgrade using the browser method will I lose all my existing settings?

Anything else I should know.

Sorry for the newbie questions.

Ian.

mickydibble
19th July, 2012, 04:29 PM
got this image on my box but language settings wrong,where in menu is the language

NICETOBNICE
23rd July, 2012, 09:44 PM
really loving this image guys but one thing can i set it up so it shows me the sat signal on the info bar

NICETOBNICE
25th July, 2012, 09:22 PM
has someone sucessfully done a manual install with a ipk file cant get this to work

i'm also having issues with the epg ?

crazymacx
6th August, 2012, 06:06 PM
Dreambox reboots all the time after about 15 sec,why? any tips?

andreasacis
7th August, 2012, 01:16 PM
keep up the good work

ezferret
8th August, 2012, 08:04 AM
I changed to this image from
sim201-SS82-de-133dv3PHOENIX2-dm800-13052011 which is a great image but thought this one had a built in option for a wifi dongle in the network settings. (can't see it)
Anyway its working OK but doesnt have tspanel. So I tried a manual install of
tunisiasat-addons-manager_3.0_mipsel to get at tspanel. It went through the motions of installing but plugin did not appear after a reboot (enigma2 or restart) so I've got no tspanel and no wifi option.