PDA

View Full Version : Reprogram Eeprom Galletto 3 V53

queroseno
20th September, 2013, 10:08 PM
Hello, I have had a problem with my version 3 53 galletto, I think that it has desprogramado the eeprom that is written with the implementation of USB Fix, I have the dump to charge you but you would have to do so manually unsolder the eeprom, anyone know what memory that would have to record? Or could make it?

Thanks and greetings

bubu55
22nd September, 2013, 12:01 AM
Hello, I have had a problem with my version 3 53 galletto, I think that it has desprogramado the eeprom that is written with the implementation of USB Fix, I have the dump to charge you but you would have to do so manually unsolder the eeprom, anyone know what memory that would have to record? Or could make it?

Thanks and greetings

If you can not read and write ftdi via usb (unit recognized as "usb-serial converter") you've probably re enumerated the device id.
You need to download the drivers from FTDI and if necessary rewrite the inf file of the driver with the new codes and vin pid you assigned.

Then open mprog, scan for device and re-write ftdi dump ;)

Zmann
22nd September, 2013, 03:46 AM

Thanks and greetings

eeprom is in FTDI chip, procedure can be as by bubu55