PDA

View Full Version : ibox cloud blackhole 2.0.5, constant freezing. any help? backup?

kaisar1
21st September, 2013, 01:03 AM
Hi. I got a ibox cloud fan version which is p+ssing me of. constant freezing whichever image I install.

Currently have blackhole 2.0.5 installed, tspanel 7.3, autobouquet and cccam 2.30

Any help?

bighun
21st September, 2013, 11:01 AM
is your box getting hot if it is try leaving the card reader of not unplugged are you sure you have got ...............:rulez:.................... i would try another .............................. and try that also what speed is your broadband i am using the same setup as you without a problem no freezing at all

kaisar1
21st September, 2013, 11:50 AM
card reader it's unplugged, I removed it straight away. Using the receiver upside down as well. Broadband is 60mb as well.

I must have something messed up, any chance I get a backup of ur image???

Thanks

bighun
21st September, 2013, 12:42 PM
i see you have the fan version of box just connect your card reader and clip it onto your box mine does`nt run very hot sitting upright the box does`nt like running without the card reader connected in blackhole causing freezing i had the same problems when i first got my box it is running spot on now

kaisar1
21st September, 2013, 10:19 PM
Reconnected the card reader, same thing happens, keeps on freezing

I guess no one can create a backup.

tomthebomb1968
21st September, 2013, 11:21 PM
These boxes run smooth with any vix image prior to build 720 on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

kaisar1
22nd September, 2013, 12:12 AM
These boxes run smooth with any vix image prior to build 720 on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Do they, which image are you using?

Have you got a backup of your image?

tomthebomb1968
22nd September, 2013, 08:32 AM
Sorry I have a Solo2 and a Duo2. My mate owns the s6000 box but hes in France for a couple of weeks. I put the openvix build 717 on his.

bighun
23rd September, 2013, 04:54 PM
get the latest vix image i prefer blackhole myself i have read on another forum about stopping the freezing by cutting of pins 5 and 6 i can`t remember what forum though as for an image just download the latest blackhole 2.0.5 image or the latest vix image that is the way i do a blackhole install then i add all the latest plugins and have not had a problem at all the cloud ibox has got the latest v3 chip in it so it should handle all the latest original images

digicon
23rd September, 2013, 07:06 PM
@bighun

Hi did you happen to have a re-read of the forum rules as a few have changed since your joining date.

The first post i edited for this rule: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc

The Post above is for this rule: Do not post links to other forums with similar content

***8203;Thanks for understanding

bighun
23rd September, 2013, 07:31 PM
ok sorry i will not do it again