PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for revising

.: JaCkPoT :.
4th May, 2009, 03:24 AM
Sorry for not being on the forum too much over this weekend, Ive been sparsely revising for my exams next week, i have however managed to reply to most satellite tv threads so i must be doing a good job :sofl:

cactikid
4th May, 2009, 10:27 AM
and here is me thinking u r an oap lol,best of luck then with swotting.

Lainie
4th May, 2009, 01:14 PM
im sure you will sail through your exams as you seem a clever kid

aftermath
4th May, 2009, 01:17 PM
best of luck with the exams sadiq i am sure you will do well.
You will need to get some sleep though, its no good being on here 24/7 lol

caveman_nige
4th May, 2009, 01:42 PM
study hard man and you will do well.. good luck... do not worry there will always be somewhere in this world for you... What do you wanna be by the way?

if you stuck see below..
McDonald's Careers Website (http://www.mcdcareers.co.uk/html/crewMember.htm)

Jaffa
4th May, 2009, 01:58 PM
You don't have to be sorry for reviding Sadiq, but you would be sorry if you didn't revise.

Best of luck to you in your exams.

stuckylad
4th May, 2009, 02:20 PM
good luck with the exams,but remember take time to enjoy yourself,kick a ball,golf,fishing,something like that,dont be stuck to a computer like a lot of kids,all the best m8

forntida
4th May, 2009, 02:34 PM
Sorry for not being on the forum too much over this weekend, Ive been sparsely revising for my exams next week, i have however managed to reply to most satellite tv threads so i must be doing a good job :sofl:

Don't stay up late revising, you can't absorb as much when you are tired.

Go to bed early, get up early, then revise.

Good luck in your exams. :)

wilf
4th May, 2009, 05:40 PM
Remember this is just a hobby, exams are for your real future. keep your head in your books you'll go along way. good luck.

berley
4th May, 2009, 06:45 PM
all the best with your exams sadiq, if you do it well this time you'll not need to do a resit, so forget about forums until you've got them all done and dusted

im sure you'll do fine, you seem like a smart kid :)

blacklisted
7th May, 2009, 07:08 AM
got to give it deserve a pat on the back for his qualitity post