PDA

View Full Version : How to lock ecu EDC 16C34 peugeot from reading ?

credoline
24th September, 2013, 09:13 PM
I want to write flash in ecu EDC 16C34 from Peugeot with BDM and after this i want that ecu can not be readed from other people. How to do it ?

leolux
24th September, 2013, 10:42 PM
ecusafe.... perhaps?

kennfeld
27th September, 2013, 05:50 PM
changing byte in eeprom

amrif
5th December, 2014, 07:21 PM
changing byte in eeprom

I need lock Audi EDC16? Which byte? :)

overs0ull
5th December, 2014, 08:09 PM
Yes this sound interesting witch byte need to change .
It will be verry helpfull .
It's not enought to sefe your work but is something.

furnata
6th December, 2014, 02:44 PM
You need to close read by OBD or BDM?

Meat-Head
6th January, 2015, 09:14 PM
Ffs WHY, you send a check in the mail to pay an invoice, do you make it so the other person can't read it?

DK IS A SHARING SITE, THE WAR IS OVER NO NEED TO HIDE THINGS.

Besides what is to stop somebody holding a gun to your head, or holding a laptop on an INferIOR website, you soon change your minds.

hope all those in this thread wanting this, hope you all brick 10 ecus each trying to achieve this.

atomiczen
7th January, 2015, 02:45 AM
Ffs WHY, you send a check in the mail to pay an invoice, do you make it so the other person can't read it?

DK IS A SHARING SITE, THE WAR IS OVER NO NEED TO HIDE THINGS.

Besides what is to stop somebody holding a gun to your head, or holding a laptop on an INferIOR website, you soon change your minds.

hope all those in this thread wanting this, hope you all brick 10 ecus each trying to achieve this.

ahahahahahha right!

so someone know how lock vag edc16 preventing obd reading, but there's no way to block BDM reading

Meat-Head
7th January, 2015, 07:25 PM
ahahahahahha right!

so someone know how lock vag edc16 preventing obd reading, but there's no way to block BDM reading

why would you do that???

your a butcher, baker, candle stick maker, you make the labels on your products unreadable.

susspose you manage this, you get a phone call.

"hello mate its ecu tuning companyxyz, you locked this ecu"

You say "$50 bring it in"

bloke one phone says

"300 miles away, you can stuff off ill get another off eBay, start again"

all you have done is wasted his time and yours.

if it was in my power, you would ALL find that fir the next two years you can't do ANY ecus fir anything BECAYSE there all locked!

house alarms co do that, all it means they loose a sale as customer has new alarm of differant brand that can't be locked!