PDA

View Full Version : Original AVDI massive price drop

keysmith
27th September, 2013, 10:13 PM
I guess the cloned AVDI sales are putting the crunch on Abritus. EVERYTHING is on sale. All this means is that the clone is going to drop in price and more people on the fence will be buying them now. Or people will now buy the original to get the support and updates.www.Abritus72.com (http://www.abritus72.com/AVDI_2013_fr.html)

rrador
28th September, 2013, 02:55 AM
Well this is not really a price drop just a promo for a month..

keysph
28th September, 2013, 07:39 AM
Read before presume "For All future and existing customers we offer a special offer which is valid until 31 October 2013"

digitaltech
28th September, 2013, 04:11 PM
yes they do it 2x year for last few years, no news here.

avtonega
30th September, 2013, 06:42 PM
This offer has emerged for the first time, and it is very interesting (http://abrites.com/index.php?route=product/special):

Promotional Package 3 - AVDI Diagnstics FULL options (http://abrites.com/index.php?route=product/special) , Price: 9999 euro(without VAT)

totalkey
30th September, 2013, 07:58 PM
You need to be log in to see this deal

ninja123
30th September, 2013, 08:58 PM
what exactly is this deal? full avdi inc everthing available????

I cant see this deal in uk at kap - page is dead :(

ninja

avtonega
30th September, 2013, 09:11 PM
You need to be log in to see this deal

www.Abritus72.com (http://abritus72.com/AVDI_2013_fr.html)

koyot
30th September, 2013, 09:16 PM
avdi echange the hardwer to new tipe

foxtec800
30th September, 2013, 09:17 PM
what exactly is this deal? full avdi inc everthing available????

I cant see this deal in uk at kap - page is dead :(

ninja

Kap are kinda doing same deal, except they have issues with exchange rate conversion, ?9499+ abrites 9999 euros +vat

but yes FULL current functions

PremierD
30th September, 2013, 09:35 PM
!0k .. and they only come in one colour ... lol

ninja123
30th September, 2013, 11:12 PM
yeh - GREEN WITH ENVY !

foxtec800
1st October, 2013, 07:33 AM
I`d be pretty certain it won`t be Yellow either.

but on a serious note why are Kap ?1000 more expensive than direct from abrites, is postage the expensive from bulgaria
what does that extra 1k get you?

totalkey
1st October, 2013, 07:54 AM
avdi echange the hardwer to new tipe
how told you that?

ninja123
1st October, 2013, 08:54 AM
I`d be pretty certain it won`t be Yellow either.

but on a serious note why are Kap ?1000 more expensive than direct from abrites, is postage the expensive from bulgaria
what does that extra 1k get you?

A receipt !!!!!

ninja

rapidlocksmiths
1st October, 2013, 10:01 AM
abrites sell direct for 9999 euros , kap sell for ?9499 , converting 9999euros to pounds on todays exchange rate comes to ?8444 , so the moral of the story is buy in euros then save a further ?1k .

foxtec800
1st October, 2013, 12:17 PM
problem with that is Kap may be less than helpful if you need uk support

rapidlocksmiths
1st October, 2013, 05:54 PM
problem with that is Kap may be less than helpful if you need uk support

i agree , i buy from kap as i trust them and their support despite being a little dearer , though i dont think kap should be in this position as a main distributor , abrites72 should never undercut their distributors , its unfair and underhand to do so

foxtec800
1st October, 2013, 06:54 PM
totally agree mate, the tool is worth the money no doubt about that
i think this deal has probably upset more existing customers, than generating new..

cipijoint
1st October, 2013, 07:15 PM
next year Abritus clone will be like popular like AUTOCOM and for a price like nothing ,so this means every coksucker will have the clone and play with cars.This offer of Abritus will force CHINA-BUBU to lower fast the clone price. After 1 week when china festival is finished expect low prices of FVDI .

cipijoint
1st October, 2013, 07:15 PM
next year Abritus clone will be popular like AUTOCOM and for a price like nothing ,so this means every coksucker will have the clone and play with cars.This offer of Abritus will force CHINA-BUBU to lower fast the clone price. After 1 week when china festival is finished expect low prices of FVDI .

foxtec800
1st October, 2013, 07:31 PM
or maybe they wait a month, leave prices where they are and let the origional tool go back to normal pricing and carry out milking the cow

rapidlocksmiths
1st October, 2013, 10:24 PM
why would anyone want a clone when the original is at that price with support and updates ?

sparkz02
2nd October, 2013, 01:00 AM
My question is why is AVDI lower the price so dramatically for the full package, I know its a promotion ain't going to last for ever. Remember abrties all these years have been in a world of their own with no real competitors, looks like they starting to feel it. My problem with paying the 10k is with all these clones around, everybody is an expert.

ninja123
2nd October, 2013, 07:41 AM
come on, all clones have problems compared to ori tools, so let the 'experts' carry on, just double your price when their **** ups come to you :)

ninja

DottoreBL
2nd October, 2013, 08:33 AM
I have org Abritus, and yeah, it is expensive, but is worth every cent :)

912secured
2nd October, 2013, 01:23 PM
400 euro is a deal. It was on sale before bought with a friend and he died on me. They have alot of soft running on it with cracks in place most you can do on a j2534, and alot came from other places and already out their but they came out with the megatech lic for brp, gm mdi and kia 100 percent (brp untill 2010 worth 1000, gm mdi worth 400/1200 as clones and mdi yo can run old soft that you can hack time on old machine and erase file and use new files for tech2 emulator just have to modify first 8 or 10 bytes for the us market, older vm soft alows time hacks were it just counts for the time used stopped on v6. There will be alot more and you do not have to pay for it.. I said the original is good but if clone was 2000/2500 would buy (sorry guys).

ssivov
3rd October, 2013, 10:09 AM
For Bulgaria by 9999euro x 1.9558bgr = 19556bgr. at the minimum wage of 400bgr after five years might buy it. ;)

paul_12345
3rd October, 2013, 11:11 AM
For Bulgaria by 9999euro x 1.9558bgr = 19556bgr. at the minimum wage of 400bgr after five years might buy it. ;)

once you've got avdi you should be earning a lot more than minimum wage else theres no point

autofan1965
3rd October, 2013, 12:17 PM
Another question is when support was bad when price was high what happend when price will drop?:)

diagnoza_auto2000
3rd October, 2013, 07:23 PM
Never compare with FVDI ....and this Full Pack is only for this month because Abritus will be at Equip AUto Paris.New thinks will come,same hardware will rest!

drakov
3rd October, 2013, 08:19 PM
Another question is when support was bad when price was high what happend when price will drop?:)

"Together with our partners we are opening training and customer service centers in Paris and Manchester. "

I would say that's progress

"Trying to exceed our clients? expectations, we plan to develop and maintain our products to be compatible with operating systems such as ?iOS?, ?Linux?, ?Android?, etc."

I would say that's innovation

"We believe in our abilities, welcome innovation and dynamics and we aim to achieve the impossible!"

From a company that is holding the No.1 slot for abilities for all-makes, as an owner I am happy (even if I don't have a spare 10k) to take advantage of the latest offer.... and yes I think it's CRAZY.

autofan1965
3rd October, 2013, 08:25 PM
"Together with our partners we are opening training and customer service centers in Paris and Manchester. "

I would say that's progress

"Trying to exceed our clients***8217; expectations, we plan to develop and maintain our products to be compatible with operating systems such as ***8220;iOS***8221;, ***8220;Linux***8221;, ***8220;Android***8221;, etc."

I would say that's innovation

"We believe in our abilities, welcome innovation and dynamics and we aim to achieve the impossible!"

From a company that is holding the No.1 slot for abilities for all-makes, as an owner I am happy (even if I don't have a spare 10k) to take advantage of the latest offer.... and yes I think it's CRAZY.

It is best way. Make new nice promises when old things not work:) In my opinion they was not serious when they charge 25k for set and have customer in #$#. What happend when they sell now something for smaller amount. Customer will be more important?

drakov
3rd October, 2013, 08:48 PM
It is best way. Make new nice promises when old things not work:) In my opinion they was not serious when they charge 25k for set and have customer in #$#. What happend when they sell now something for smaller amount. Customer will be more important?

Only time will tell (my guess is after the Paris show)

keysph
4th October, 2013, 07:02 AM
New thinks will come,same hardware will rest!

What you mean by that? They will soon change the hardware or what?

diagnoza_auto2000
4th October, 2013, 07:57 AM
Not change...

drivesure
4th October, 2013, 02:33 PM
this is good, but now chinese can buy full version for good price and clone the sh*t out of it. :dancing2:

AlexandruP
4th October, 2013, 02:46 PM
They have already cloned it.

This promo is better than usually the promo the give to us. Last year was not full only full immo for similar price.

diagnoza_auto2000
4th October, 2013, 03:47 PM
This promo will not be again !

paul_12345
4th October, 2013, 05:24 PM
makes me think they will get lots of sales than produce less free updates and have most updates as a seperate option to recoup money, maybe I'm just too cynical

paul_12345
4th October, 2013, 05:57 PM
does anyone know on the new fiat software BSI reading it says need pincode is this just for 93C66 bsi? if so can it retrieve the pincode?

obdmaster
4th October, 2013, 06:56 PM
does anyone know on the new fiat software BSI reading it says need pincode is this just for 93C66 bsi? if so can it retrieve the pincode?

You read pin code with FN010 from engine ecu eeprom by obd.

avtonega
5th October, 2013, 10:07 PM
How many of you guys are going to buy AVDI promo for 9999 eur
I take it if I get rid of my current AVDI interface

robert81
5th October, 2013, 10:31 PM
i think they should announce it earlier.
we all know that auto locksmith earn good money but at the same time we do invest a lot into equipment.
those who needed avdi bought it some time ago.
those who could not afford it so far or didnt need it will not jump out with 10k.
i would be keen to buy one but i simply dont have spare 10k in my pocket right now.

avtonega
5th October, 2013, 11:37 PM
My expensive story
Two years ago: AVDI 850 eur
Then, China KeyTag + ZNOO1 (ZN001 only apply to the original AVDI, works great) 450 eur
Last NewYear: New AVDI with ZN001+ABPROG+J1850+ZN032 1000eur
All licenses until now 6,500eur

I sent an email to Julia - Abritus, I wanted to pay a few euro to upgrade my interface in FULLLLL, And She Said NO

chriskross
6th October, 2013, 08:16 AM
Yes i also wrote them to upgrade my soft to full. Answer was to get full you must pay 33000 eur or simplY buy the promo pakage for 10000

pianoman58
6th October, 2013, 05:06 PM
Dont know how many they going to sell at 9+k , but a lot of guys have paid 10K for only the immo pack, and all the add ons are expensive.
What they dont seem to remember is,, these are the guys who have paid big money for orig kit and that big money has paid for new development and updates. Now they are SCREWING the hand that fed them.
Whether they sell any or not the intention is there.
This is probably their dumbest move ever. Being treated like this leaves a very bad taste in the wallet. we might as well all bought the clones and they would never have survived. So much for going down the original route.

Their only way to back pedal out of this is to give everyone who has supported, Paid (and put the food on their table) them, a full set of software for free if you have paid over 9+K already

I

ninja123
6th October, 2013, 07:47 PM
I see there will be a lot of bad feelings over this - I was about to buy a full vag pack, around 8k, So happy i never, i will be buying this full pack now, but i feel for everyone who is being snubbed - they should make a cheaper option to upgrade to 'full' for current users.

Also, just makes me think what will be released next? new platform and avdi becomes dead??................

ninja

chriskross
6th October, 2013, 08:32 PM
I see there will be a lot of bad feelings over this - I was about to buy a full vag pack, around 8k, So happy i never, i will be buying this full pack now, but i feel for everyone who is being snubbed - they should make a cheaper option to upgrade to 'full' for current users.

Also, just makes me think what will be released next? new platform and avdi becomes dead??................

ninja

That is a good question, maybe after promotion they will relaise new software functions which will be much higher $$$ than yet.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

sparkz02
6th October, 2013, 09:19 PM
This goes on in circles, I cant make up my mind to buy or not, but suppose only time will tell.

foxtec800
6th October, 2013, 09:26 PM
Lets face it guys Abrites have never been one to miss a trick, my guess get as many/existing new users tempted with 9k offer
next year when release new functions new modules they will recover way more revenue but for sure will be the avdi platform.
buy now at bargain price or wait and see what comes,,for sure when it comes $$$$$$

AlexandruP
6th October, 2013, 11:57 PM
Now is good time to get this but problem now is many buyer will have tool at this price and clone price fall then people do the job for 10 euro

ninja123
7th October, 2013, 07:27 AM
every one has been talking of the clone price falling, it still hasn't fallen into the beer boys finance range, and i dont think it will - its still at a fraction of the cost of ori avdi, but wee all know what value you can attatch to an original tool compared to a clone - support - updates -- really working!! etc

11.5k (with VAT) is still a huge amount of cash, even more so for me as ive been robbed of lots of equipment this year, but i still think that its worth it, may take a few weeks of hard work to recoupe money, but well worth it.

ninja

foxtec800
7th October, 2013, 08:05 AM
may take a few weeks of hard work to recoupe money, but well worth it.

ninja

No sign of recession up north then mate :joyous:

totalkey
7th October, 2013, 09:49 AM
i just ordered full deal i know many are buying too, i hope it will return the investment better than the chines clones, and is all so to be ahead in the game, because this tool can traffic more jobs than other tools in this point of time
if it will return the investment in 6-12 months i think is wroth the money

ninja123
7th October, 2013, 09:54 PM
i want money back in 4 weeks :)

ninja

foxtec800
8th October, 2013, 07:02 AM
You could always send it back for credit :party:

ninja123
8th October, 2013, 07:33 AM
I dont think its unreasonable to expect 10k back in a month :)

I know thats far fetched, but It really shouldnt take long to recoupe the money, escpecially when i will be able to do lots of the jobs i now have to refuse, mostly vag stuff.

ninja

foxtec800
8th October, 2013, 08:57 AM
theres no doubt the tool will earn the money mate,, mine does, the sad thing is all the other gear tends to stay in the box now..
but as the saying goes ,, buy cheap, buy twice. knowing what i know now the avdi would have been my first purchase. hindsights a wonderful thing :top:

rapidlocksmiths
8th October, 2013, 09:16 AM
Avdi is a great investment , and the payback scenario has been good to date , it has dropped off in my area as more and more have invested in avdi , i suspect after this promotion prices will take another tumble as the number of avdi units in the area increases further .
But even with this said , it will be the best investment you make , just properly secure your van , and get insurance on your avdi , cover it for the full replacement value , because if its stolen they will not replace , you must buy the hardware and the softwares again in full , so insurance is a must .

ninja123
9th October, 2013, 07:55 AM
there is a guy local to me with an avdi (not full) and he still calls me for advice/info and I still have to go to fix what he cant, even though he has the tools to finnish the job, just lacking in the brain department - having a background from the motor trade pays well for me!! If you mention 'maybe a broken wire' most of these guys crap themselves - more for me!!

Remember guys, avdi might replace a lot of your current equipment but it wont replace your brain!!

ninja

foxtec800
9th October, 2013, 08:00 AM
His Avdi wont help that as it`s not as simple as point and click for the more powerful operations that involve multi operations before reaching the desired result,
as i said to one of my staff `dangerous tool in the hands of a moron` :joyous:

z786
9th October, 2013, 09:25 PM
not on about me are you ninja lol

ninja123
10th October, 2013, 08:06 AM
Comon mate, I think you know the answer to that one!!

You got a fully working and licenced brain :)

ninja

pierre renault
13th October, 2013, 08:00 PM
probably AVDI, you'll change your interface! since the Chinese were able to copy, and who buy with this good promotion failed to updates in the future! will have to buy new interface, I think?

ninja123
13th October, 2013, 09:51 PM
i am buying on the understanding that this tool will continue to be developed, if not, ill be the first to go hunting..................

ninja