PDA

View Full Version : C180 W03 A 111 153 43 79 Default DAS or Auto sync please

Remapking
28th September, 2013, 04:35 AM
Hi All, I need default das/auto sync for this ECU - 2001 W203 C180 SIM4 SE (A111 153 34 79) , I have attached 29F400BB file. Thanks

Remapking
28th September, 2013, 02:48 PM
Can anyone help me? Thanks

koncimobil
28th September, 2013, 04:27 PM
try this dump:

gwee
28th September, 2013, 05:28 PM
try this dump:

We are lucky to have knowledgeable and helpful member like koncimobil to help us out when needed :)

Remapking
28th September, 2013, 07:03 PM
Hi Thanks for trying Koncimobile - however your file did not work - it gives communication error 8.600.0 - the car still does not start

bram380
29th September, 2013, 12:53 AM
Use star diagnostics to finish the job:

Remapking
29th September, 2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks Bram380 - you the man!!

I Will test/report ASAP - thanks again

gwee
29th September, 2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks Bram380 - you the man!!

I Will test/report ASAP - thanks again

Of course Bram is great !! BUT you need to thank everyone who made an effort to help you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

File no work, no thank ??? Maybe is your problem that it did not work.

Remapking
29th September, 2013, 03:20 PM
Of course Bram is great !! BUT you need to thank everyone who made an effort to help you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
File no work, no thank ??? Maybe is your problem that it did not work. Hi Tyrone, Yes I agree we must thank who helps us - As I have done in my post (See above). However I didn't want to confuse other DK members by pressing thanks tab as they may think it is a working file. File posted by Koncimobil did NOT work, it does allow communication with Star (read fault codes etc) however gives Communication error 8.600.0 when trying to code or sync with DAS and the car will NOT start. I appreciate his help very much even if the file did not work.

gwee
29th September, 2013, 04:26 PM
Have you tested Bram file? :)

You are so sure of his file that you thank in advanced and not for koncimobil? :)

Not trying to have a debate here, my point is that when someone tried to help us, we must thank and that is the basic. :) :)

No one will get confused by seeing Thanks :) We are dealing with immo and we have little brain :)

cjawahir
29th September, 2013, 07:07 PM
yes i agree with this , we all know Bram is one of the best here but cannot be disrespectful to others , Koncimobil is top man also , if he reply to your tread you should be very thankful.

cj

Have you tested Bram file? :)

You are so sure of his file that you thank in advanced and not for koncimobil? :)

Not trying to have a debate here, my point is that when someone tried to help us, we must thank and that is the basic. :) :)

No one will get confused by seeing Thanks :) We are dealing with immo and we have little brain :)

Remapking
29th September, 2013, 10:22 PM
Quote :
"Hi Thanks for trying Koncimobile - however your file did not work - it gives communication error 8.600.0 - the car still does not start"

I don't think anyone is being disrespectful - Anyway BIG respect to ALL those who help others!!! :) :) :)