PDA

View Full Version : Vu+Duo v3.2 clone latest image wanted

KJ1Pete
28th September, 2013, 09:27 AM
Hi Guys I have a Vu+ Duo, I thought it was an original but after learning a bit more on here it seems to be a clone. I should have known as it was cheapish but I haven't had much trouble with it till now so never mind. My Vix image started playing up a bit so its time to try a new image, any suggestions please, it has a v3.2 sticker on the back but what made me realise the clone was the sticker on the top pointing me to vuplushd.tv Any help would be appreciated thanks.

toysoft
30th October, 2013, 07:05 PM
You can search with google for BlackHole 2.0.7 for Ferrari, as your box is a Ferrari clone,

You will find what you search ;o)

TS

theballboy
12th June, 2014, 09:58 AM
Hi Guys I have a Vu+ Duo, I thought it was an original but after learning a bit more on here it seems to be a clone. I should have known as it was cheapish but I haven't had much trouble with it till now so never mind. My Vix image started playing up a bit so its time to try a new image, any suggestions please, it has a v3.2 sticker on the back but what made me realise the clone was the sticker on the top pointing me to vuplushd.tv Any help would be appreciated thanks.

I think Im gonna have to try and establish if my vu duo is a clone? not confident. Just acquired second hand yesterday and need to try and establish before flashing new images and bricking - What should I look for?

What image did you end up using for yours?

DOUGALMCD
13th June, 2014, 10:25 AM
You will have to look at box and see if you can see v1 v2 or v3 stickers first they are first sign of clone. What image has box got just now as this will also help others help you. hth