PDA

View Full Version : E60 DDE synch corrupt due power supply ,help virgin DDE or ISN

cipijoint
28th September, 2013, 10:46 PM
2005 E60 diesel battery drained . They tried to start the car with drained battery few times then ignition on and powered battery with extra charger and tried agan till killed the DME eeprom .

DDE is function properly with all engine sensor ,all live data parameters ok .but cant recognize CAS . ( error ews manipulation ) .
Resynch in CAS function CAS/DDE .says ok but usless, car dont start because DDE eprom ISN its not anymore .

DDE reflashed, VIN ok ,cas recoded all car but still same problem.

I have atached eeprom DDE + eeprom CAS , if someone can help extract ISN from CAS and write it back into engine eeprom.

oep
28th September, 2013, 11:04 PM
cas and ecu is synced same isn in both... something else is problem?

bram380
29th September, 2013, 01:15 AM
Here fixed dump:

cipijoint
29th September, 2013, 07:32 AM
It is not the same. All the time engine get EWS MANIPULATION, and CAS no . Synch in CAS work, in DDE no. . .. DDE is original of car.
Thx BRAM, ill write and report

cipijoint
1st October, 2013, 03:50 PM
BRAM you are the best :) After resynch in CAS car started. many thanks. Can i ask you if you used the avtools isn editor?

bram380
1st October, 2013, 05:12 PM
BRAM you are the best :) After resynch in CAS car started. many thanks. Can i ask you if you used the avtools isn editor?

I don't have isn editor, sorry for that.
Only have Hex editor.

Mr BLACK
2nd October, 2013, 08:34 AM
hallo ....i have a similar problem with a bmw 525 E60 2005 ....DDE/ CAS sync fails ..and a dde have a error : internal 4 ( Fault when reading from eeprom )
and it was caused from a battery fail ...i can adopt your solution cipijoint ? or only solution is to change ecu

thx

AlexandruP
3rd October, 2013, 02:11 AM
EEPROM corrupt mean need to replace data inside EEPROM with good!! After this change ISN to match old and then start car. EASY!

Mr BLACK
3rd October, 2013, 06:56 AM
what type of eeprom is in this ecu ... ?

klonone
22nd October, 2013, 08:53 PM
Please i have bmw 120d with same error : internal 4 ( Fault when reading from eeprom )
please help

cipijoint
22nd October, 2013, 09:16 PM
what tool have you all used that got that errors? Isn go corrupt sometimes. Eeprom is inside MCP555 , not external eprom. need read via BDM