PDA

View Full Version : Volvo V50 1.6HDI DPF and EGR OFF

budG60
29th September, 2013, 08:22 PM
I have made the attached dpf off and egr off, which seemed to be fine for some time, but now the car does not go faster then 120km/h, but no fault codes. Can someone have a look at the attached file? The dpf off is fine, but the egr off might be the problem.

arvedo
29th September, 2013, 10:30 PM
dpf deleted it manually disconnect egr filter and plug, reset file before writing dpf

Babos
30th September, 2013, 05:54 AM
if you need help contact me i can help you.

mario38
30th September, 2013, 08:02 AM
I have made the attached dpf off and egr off, which seemed to be fine for some time, but now the car does not go faster then 120km/h, but no fault codes. Can someone have a look at the attached file? The dpf off is fine, but the egr off might be the problem.

you do not see errors dtc because the software you used pr fap_off do not work well on this type and clears dtc many errors and much more without any need ...
you have to redo the file fap off .. if you want to see the problem forgive the original file and read the errors .. check that the drain has been emptied and not full of soot

budG60
30th September, 2013, 07:59 PM
When I only make the dpf off the car is fine (goes above 120km/h again) except for sometimes egr errors. I have tried with Volta, Swiftec and manually with winols and it seemed to be fine for one month or so, but now it is always in safe mode.
you do not see errors dtc because the software you used pr fap_off do not work well on this type and clears dtc many errors and much more without any need ...
you have to redo the file fap off .. if you want to see the problem forgive the original file and read the errors .. check that the drain has been emptied and not full of soot