PDA

View Full Version : how do i install aubouquets on my dreambox 800hd clone

gary19610
30th September, 2013, 01:49 PM
how do I install aubouquets on to my dreambox 800hd clone running dreameleate blackhole.from start to finish thanks

gaelicred
30th September, 2013, 10:07 PM
If you have tspanel go into that ( if not get it ! ) select addons / linuxsat_support_Addons / {plugins} , top of the list is autobouquets E2 28.2E (presume your 28.2E !?) Install it , when you restart select the autoboquets plugin , when the window pops up press the info button on your remote there is a guide that should help you then press menu on your remote to configure the plugin , its easy enough to do !!

gary19610
4th October, 2013, 01:56 PM
If you have tspanel go into that ( if not get it ! ) select addons / linuxsat_support_Addons / {plugins} , top of the list is autobouquets E2 28.2E (presume your 28.2E !?) Install it , when you restart select the autoboquets plugin , when the window pops up press the info button on your remote there is a guide that should help you then press menu on your remote to configure the plugin , its easy enough to do !! can not find linuxsat_support_Alinuxsat found addons but nothing but is that the same as tspanel if not how do I get that sorry new to this.

digicon
4th October, 2013, 06:24 PM
Get the .ipk from this forum FTP to your temp folder and install that way via the menu of your image or via telnet