PDA

View Full Version : immo killer 1.1

teknition69
6th May, 2009, 10:29 AM
:stupid:I have just purchased Immo killer 1.1 with the intent to remove imobilizer from a chipped ecu to fit myTDi Golf. But being new at this type of things I require instructions any body got any I have Vag Com GENUINE but have only used it ti do service lights and fault finding It will not do the imobilizer without Pin etc and it is ni on impossible to get anything from VW Hope there is help out there Regards BY THE WAY this is an AWSUM site what available info

steppenwolf
6th May, 2009, 02:12 PM
Sorry m8 I can't help you right know, because I am struggling with the same problem. But as soon as find out something I will contact you. Can you please just tell me how much did you pay for immokiller? I have uploaded here on the forum. Sorry if you wasted money. Regards

Digital Kaos Rules :top:

teknition69
7th May, 2009, 10:55 AM
:afraid:I got it of ebay very cheap and the guy is is a star explained how to use it but I think its past me you have to remove bits and gonect up wires however I will study up pity I couldnt call tou I could explain it better regards Dave

metalica
24th August, 2009, 05:20 PM
im*o killer 1.0
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/270506242/im*o_killer_1.0.rar)

pas:albesar

PPS: Replace * with m. I don't know why but im*o apears with *

umoussa
24th August, 2009, 06:21 PM
:stupid:I have just purchased im*o killer 1.1 with the intent to remove imobilizer from a chipped ecu to fit myTDi Golf. But being new at this type of things I require instructions any body got any I have Vag Com GENUINE but have only used it ti do service lights and fault finding It will not do the imobilizer without Pin etc and it is ni on impossible to get anything from VW Hope there is help out there Regards BY THE WAY this is an AWSUM site what available info

Hello M8,

You have to remove the ECU from the car, open it and send me a high resolution JPG and then i tell what should you do.

You should have done this first before you buy the Immo tool, maybe the chip in your ECU is not supported

Thank you, Umoussa

mesologgitis
21st September, 2009, 03:07 PM
please someone tell me...where i can find the immo killer program,last version for free download...thanks!

setoski
2nd May, 2012, 09:08 AM
Hi teknition69, whats the part number and bosch number of the ecu you now want to fit in? Also give me details for your car - as in; Model, year and engine size.

spawns3
2nd May, 2012, 09:55 AM
:stupid:I have just purchased Immo killer 1.1 with the intent to remove imobilizer from a chipped ecu to fit myTDi Golf. But being new at this type of things I require instructions any body got any I have Vag Com GENUINE but have only used it ti do service lights and fault finding It will not do the imobilizer without Pin etc and it is ni on impossible to get anything from VW Hope there is help out there Regards BY THE WAY this is an AWSUM site what available info

Mate if u have the vag-com maybe u can adapt new ecu to the car without remove the immo .depending type of ecu.

ninja123
7th October, 2012, 08:05 PM
can you upload to rapid???

ninja

nokwueze
7th October, 2012, 10:00 PM
105A-12D0-44DD-0801-2DB4-6408-754E-09D8

pls

ral.t
15th February, 2013, 10:55 PM
Immo killer v1.1 anyone know what hardware works with this software ?