PDA

View Full Version : Cummins Celect

Belefronte
1st October, 2013, 06:05 PM
Hello guys, someone can help me with a cal for a Celect CPL 1855 ESN 34786636 please, at qsol doesnt exist any :S

parezoo
2nd October, 2013, 01:55 AM
Whats the deal with the CPLs that do not exist on the quickserve? anyone can explain how to find and get them on quickserve or on Incal DVDs please?

Roy Suryadwiananda
17th October, 2013, 03:02 AM
Usually required for calibration are: S/N. ECM, P/N. ECM, ECM Code, DO option, ECM Name ( stamped on the plate on ECM), Engine CPL, ESN, Engine HP, Fuel Code ( stamped on the plate on left side front Engine) , you may upload here and anyone can help you.

cholmes729
17th October, 2013, 08:35 PM
I could not find his calibration either. I do not think QSOL has calibrations for Celect engines. His SC number is SC2288

TRUK9
17th October, 2013, 09:41 PM
QSOL does not have down loadable calibrations for the celect. you have to get them from the incal disk. You can open the disk in calibration selection and double click D: and search manually. If you do recalibrate it you will need a fleet cal. Searching for a compatible calibration would be most successful if it has the same cpl. SC number may be different or superseded which shouldn't matter.

Roy Suryadwiananda
18th October, 2013, 02:33 AM
I could not find his calibration either. I do not think QSOL has calibrations for Celect engines. His SC number is SC2288

ECM Code is Calibration, examples for Celect : C.10614.04 , C.10685.08...etc.
Search the ECM Code on the unit/Engine data plate, then upload here, then the experts will surely help you, should not expected from the QSOL.

Roy Suryadwiananda
18th October, 2013, 02:38 AM
Whats the deal with the CPLs that do not exist on the quickserve? anyone can explain how to find and get them on quickserve or on Incal DVDs please?

What number your CPL ?

cholmes729
18th October, 2013, 05:31 AM
I looked at a dataplate on QSOL using his engine serial number but it did not say the ecm code.