PDA

View Full Version : channel dump

billy2
6th May, 2009, 06:41 PM
hi guys has anyone got a channel dump for dublin ??? or how to download channels from box to pc so i can edit them

thanks guys

satsmo
6th May, 2009, 06:51 PM
You can do it yourself with the loader, but no need to really as the Kryptview categorises channels as per the CC order.

If you are going to do your own list, you need to turn powerscan off after you upload your own CDF.

billy2
7th May, 2009, 08:39 PM
cheers for your reply m8 thing is i cant get channels from box to loader ???

cheers

satsmo
7th May, 2009, 10:48 PM
Press - menu - installation - data download - ch data. With your box connected to your PC.

As I said the Kryptview already does the job for you? If you do decide to edit your own channel list, make sure to turn the power search function off, or your channel list will revert back to the CC's mapped set up.

cactikid
7th May, 2009, 10:58 PM
why do people meddle with a working box lol

aftermath
7th May, 2009, 10:59 PM
why do people meddle with a working box lol

I am as guilty as anyone else for that, i am always messing always trying new things.

Its easy if you keep a nice working backup to go back to though when it goes tits up.

tester1234
17th July, 2009, 10:59 PM
dont mean to dumb but is there a step by step guide on this. My channels are in an order, but not in the normal 1-5

tester1234
17th July, 2009, 11:00 PM
like screen shots etc, once you have them on the pc i guess u have to load them back?