PDA

View Full Version : motor probs

shaunfree
3rd October, 2013, 11:31 PM
Hi all,could anybody please help me with motor setup on a vu+solo at the mo using usuals which is all good on most sats,but on the harder sats to get,i get very low signals so would like to be able to step the dish east to west to get the best signal i can, so my aim is to use usuals+Diseqc 1.2 together but can not figure out how to,looked all over the net but can only find guides with how to setup with usuals and guides to setup Diseqc 1.2 not both together cheers shaun

digicon
4th October, 2013, 12:55 AM
you will have to setup the tuner side to advanced instead of simple so on every sat if you want to use USALS you scroll to the very end and have an option that says 'Use USALS for this sat' choose this for the USALS ones and the ones you wnat to fine tune select No and then the Diseqc 1.2 option appears and you assign the satellite you fine tunes a number, You have to do this for every satellite

shaunfree
4th October, 2013, 12:45 PM
you will have to setup the tuner side to advanced instead of simple so on every sat if you want to use USALS you scroll to the very end and have an option that says 'Use USALS for this sat' choose this for the USALS ones and the ones you wnat to fine tune select No and then the Diseqc 1.2 option appears and you assign the satellite you fine tunes a number, You have to do this for every satellite

Thakyou again digicon was really stuck here,when i store a sat,can i store it as any number, thanks for your time mate,cheers shaun

digicon
4th October, 2013, 06:17 PM
Thakyou again digicon was really stuck here,when i store a sat,can i store it as any number, thanks for your time mate,cheers shaun

Any number you wish just remember the only sats you will store with 1.2 are the ones that will need a number the rest can just use USALS and no number required

shaunfree
5th October, 2013, 03:28 PM
Any number you wish just remember the only sats you will store with 1.2 are the ones that will need a number the rest can just use USALS and no number required

Thanks again digicon,all a bit clearer now cheers shaun