PDA

View Full Version : Astra 2f

stevenbolton
5th October, 2013, 10:46 PM
I have been trying to get back missing channels they seem to have been moved to Astra 2f I don't have this in my list of available satellites only Astra 2a/e any help would be most appreciated . I am using a starview hd combo

happy_highlander
5th October, 2013, 11:30 PM
just point the dish at 28.2 m8 it will pick it up

stevenbolton
12th October, 2013, 04:29 PM
tried that but it dont pick up the channels that have been moved BT sports 1&2 espn setanta & setanta 1 boxnation something about contractual issues with sky and moving to new saterlite

ramjet
12th October, 2013, 04:42 PM
check the new transponder details on king of sat, scan them in manually and you will get your channels back

ps, you may be able to use the spiderbox list I posted the other day

or change your starview into a spiderbox and then use the spiderbox lists and softcams same as my bro
(check the cable starview forum stickies for the files etc - ie:- I WAS BORED ONE DAY)
I have just come back from putting the new list into his 2 modified starviews (now spiderbox) and they work fine

happy_highlander
12th October, 2013, 04:57 PM
tried that but it dont pick up the channels that have been moved BT sports 1&2 espn setanta & setanta 1 boxnation something about contractual issues with sky and moving to new saterlite

They definately work m8 I have them running on closed source, e1 and e2

ramjet
12th October, 2013, 05:05 PM
as above, I have them working on dm800 E2 box, spiderbox , blade and starview combos up to now, got a few more boxes that need the channel lists amending but its hard keeping up with these continual transponder changes

those starviews work a lot better as spiderboxes though (as long as you dont need the fta vm cable channels)