PDA

View Full Version : Bosch M7.4.4 virginize

miki4
10th October, 2013, 02:49 AM
Hi guys,

after my car (Peugeot 306, 2001, 1.6l Petrol, TU5JP NFT 98hp) was not in use for several months and the battery went empty I could not get it to start.
I charged the battery full, the engine cranked but there was no fuel injection and no spark (no switched earth from engine ECU) as if the immo locked.
I tried to reprogram keys to the BSI/CPH using PP2000 which worked but the BSI could not communicate with the engine ECU. Neither I could read faults or do anything to the engine ECU through PP2000. The engine ECU was recognized as "Unknown reference, ECU being referenced" and denied any access.

I disassembled my engine ECU (Bosch M7.4.4, 0 261 206 861), desoldered EEPROM 95080 and read it using PonyProg. I removed the immo using Immo Universal Decoding 3.2 (Citroen-Bosch M7.4.4 Parziale) and reprogrammed the EEPROM. The car is starting again now and runs - but without immo.

I would like to virginize my ECU dump or flash an already virginized dump to my ECU, so I can pair it to my BSI again using PP2000 and have a working immobilizer. Is that possible? Which tool can do that or can someone do that for me?

What data is exactly stored in the EEPROM? Is it possible to flash a virgin EEPROM dump from a M7.4.4 which was designed to control another engine? Could it be that for example my air condition stops working if I flash a dump from a car without A/C? I read that here: 206 Bosch MP 7.4.4 immo off . WARNING !!READ post. - Downloads - Digital Kaos (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/car-dumps-database/34/206-bosch-mp-7-4-4-immo-off-warning-read-post-2743/)
What is the second dump 29F400BB in the link for?

Also what is the difference between "Parziale" and "Totale" in Immo Universal Decoding 3.2?

Thank you very much in advance!
Max

angelvoodoo
10th October, 2013, 05:16 AM
If i where you i would not mind if engine ecu is immo off.
Because only in 306 remodelage, immo has two functions. One in engine ecu and one in uch.
Since uch has immo function working, no other key can start your car.

miki4
10th October, 2013, 04:13 PM
Hey there,

thanks for your reply. After unlocking the ECU it is now properly recognized by PP2000 and I can access and read out every parameter etc.
But I can start the engine without the proper transponder. I only used the mechanical part of the key without housing and transponder. PP2000 shows a fault in BSI that key could not be read (or something like this) but the engine does start.

So is there a possibility to virginize the dump of my ecu or get a virginized dump? Can someone also answer my other questions in the first post?

Thanks!

miki4
11th October, 2013, 04:22 PM
Nobody no idea?