PDA

View Full Version : e-mail

Glassman
1st June, 2008, 03:36 PM
Hi all little help required i am trying to send a smallish video file in mpeg4 format to youve been framed of my daughter. However the file is 29meg and even when i compress the fie with winrar i still cannott send via e-mail. Is this poss or will i have to put on cd and post, any help much appreciated.

Cheers..

smirnoff_rules
1st June, 2008, 03:41 PM
upload to www.rapidshare.com m8 .. she will only have to download her end then m8

Glassman
1st June, 2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the reply smirnoff will give it a go do you have to register with rapidshare? cheers m8.

davemac82
2nd June, 2008, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the reply smirnoff will give it a go do you have to register with rapidshare? cheers m8.

does the email your sending have to be sent to youve been framed if so i just dont think they will use rapidshare, depending on what type of email you are using you should be able to send it, it will just take a bit of time to attach and send, or you could cut it up into segments and snd it that way but personally i would just send it on a cd.

aftermath
2nd June, 2008, 11:29 AM
Hi all little help required i am trying to send a smallish video file in mpeg4 format to youve been framed of my daughter. However the file is 29meg and even when i compress the fie with winrar i still cannott send via e-mail. Is this poss or will i have to put on cd and post, any help much appreciated.

Cheers..

I would put it on a CD mate and sent it, cost you next to nothing, and send it regestered that way your guaranteed they get it .

You could also Zip it up with winrar into manageable file sizes. Then send Multiple emails.

Yes you have to register with Rapidshare, costs about ?26 for 6 months ( well worth it m8 ) or if you know someone else who has rapidshare they could share with you there details.

Danril
2nd June, 2008, 05:17 PM
Can you not upload for free on rapidshare? The difference between free and being a member that a free link will only stay live for 30days or something if not used?

pawcook
3rd June, 2008, 06:54 PM
You could try one of the free ones like ADrive http://www.adrive.com/home
50GB of free online storage works well for me, but i'm not a heavy user of it.