PDA

View Full Version : Blade insufficient tp memory

leon632
12th October, 2013, 09:21 AM
I've had my bm7000s for a good couple of years now with no problems but hit a bit of stumbling block this morning.
Normally when i lose a few channels due to frequency changes i run a blind scan which keeps my channel list the same and adds all the new channels to the end of my list, from there i can move them around in the right place for me. This has been working fine for me over the last two years but i did it this morning and it got halfway through and then said insufficient tp memory and stopped. I tried to rerun the scan immediately after but it instantly came up with the message.
Ive tried factory reset, then reload my cndf channel list then try run the scan but i'm still getting the same problem.

Anybody any ideas how i can solve this?

ramjet
12th October, 2013, 10:04 AM
basically you have filled up your channel list or your transponder list or possibly both to their maximums
in otherwords it does not have unlimited memory capacity and you have broken through the maximums causing your problems
this is why people like myself always tell members NOT TO USE BLIND SCANS

you need to delete "dead" transponders and "dead" channels first, in order to slim down the list

then I would recommend using MANUAL scans of the transponders you actually need and will use, instead of blind scanning which will take you back to where you are now

or you could install a new list like the happy highlander ones

happy_highlander
12th October, 2013, 10:11 AM
Load your cndf file into Clarke tech editor studio Then open new Clarke tech window and select file> import> Web then your chosen satellite. At the top of the screen in the middle you will see four little buttons. The one on the furthest left will be depressed, you to press the one next to it that had lines on it. This will open the transponder page. Do this on both windows. You now have two options you can either go through it manually getting rid of the tp from your cndf file that doesn't exist in the Web list or you can do it the the way easy and select all transponder on cndf and delete them, then copy and paste all the tp from Web list to cndf list

tonyshock222
12th October, 2013, 02:16 PM
[had similar problem, just deleted all satellites, downloaded new firmware from blade online and then scanned astra 28.2. all ok now