PDA

View Full Version : citroen c4 2004 problem BSI

wahye
13th October, 2013, 05:59 PM
hello to all DK members
i have problem with a BSI johnson , v02-00 boot 2167603-5A hard 21678931-5B
the car is citroen c4 years 2004
the problem arrived when i have change the mileage with a cable for PSA , the car wont start !
after trying a virgin dump without success car start but the BSI don't detect with diiagbox , but when i have try an other flash m29w400 and put a virgin dump the BSI is detected by diagbox , and after finish telecodage Manuel ,and trying to reset the cars , many option can't wark !!!
so if any members here have the same version and flash m29w400 with original dump 95160 can help an dpot it , i will be thanked !!!
i have see that problem at many people and it's arrived for many cause , citroen after years 2003 and peugeot 407 after that years with BSI johnson , the result if you trying to change something it's your flash will be damaged and the car will be in trouble and sometimes not immediately , !

im waiting a help from any DK member

Best Regards
wahye

nebojsapejcic
13th October, 2013, 06:29 PM
Which tool you used?
I have done many JC with smok psa...finish 10 min. When you start write fast km , if you get "unknown version use write km", then it takes 45 min....in that case just take it out.

I

wahye
13th October, 2013, 07:37 PM
that version have a problem in flash , and about psa bsi tool never had any problem that is the first problem , i search a flash 29F400 or any flash+eprom from similair BSI if anyone have it please post !!!
Best Regards
wahye

javyb
13th October, 2013, 09:02 PM
that version have a problem in flash , and about psa bsi tool never had any problem that is the first problem , i search a flash 29F400 or any flash+eprom from similair BSI if anyone have it please post !!!
Best Regards
wahye

Did you use PSA TOOL BY SMOK OR PSA TOOL BY X-HORSES CHINA thanks

wahye
13th October, 2013, 09:09 PM
the cable PSA BSI TOOL by Xhorse
,this bsi type have always this problem without using this cable that problem arrived , i have see many case like this , and the prove is when i have reprog 29f400 with other flash the car start but without all option , so any body can help ?
Best regards
wahye

javyb
13th October, 2013, 09:54 PM
To be honest mate I wouldn't recommend using that cable anymore as the supplier is non existent his website has dissapeared. I would buy the PSA tool by smok

wahye
13th October, 2013, 09:59 PM
no body here have this type of bsi working can help with the flash + eprom , please !!!
Best Regards
wahye